GDT: B's @ Caps, 12:30 PM EST, Phone Booth

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Would have helped not to go down by three in a blink of an eye. Can't expect perfect reffing to bail you out cuz it ain't gonna happen....ever.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Not a fan but looked like Washington was going to make it a close finish before that joke of a penalty. Terrible call.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
All we are going to hear about after this game is that charging call and the refs. Unless something else happens that's nuttier and makes for more excuses. One call or even a handful of calls is not why this team is down 4-1, or why they're on the outside of the playoffs looking in.

This. The relentless *****ing about the refs (even if deserved) is the refuge of losers.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Bruins are hard enough to beat with competent officiating... add in Tim Peel and it's an automatic loss.

Last game there are 0 PPs for both teams, and now this gongshow.

and Koken sucks

Burakovsky95*

All we are going to hear about after this game is that charging call and the refs. Unless something else happens that's nuttier and makes for more excuses. One call or even a handful of calls is not why this team is down 4-1, or why they're on the outside of the playoffs looking in.

I agree with this but at the same time this is the most mad I've been at officials in quite some time. We had a little momentum there and as we know quite well, 2 goal leads are never safe.

Burakovsky95*

This. The relentless *****ing about the refs (even if deserved) is the refuge of losers.

I think we understand that our team ****ing blows as well. We get it. Stop acting like you're the only one who apparently knows this. It's a change of pace to ***** about something else for once.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I've never seen so many broken sticks and they're all Caps, but there is no possible way the Bruins are slashing, right?

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
I hope we see Grabovski back in the game tomorrow.

I hope we never see Jay Beagle on a Caps NHL roster again. The guy isn't even 4th line caliber.

Down 2 and 3 goals late in the 3rd? Oates keeps putting Beagle out with Ovechkin. Not even Dale Hunter was that stupid.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when palms player of the game is the goalie in a 4-1 loss.

That said, at least we didn't blow a 2-goal lead in third period today.

Last edited:

Burakovsky95*

The only hope and savior scores.

Damn that was ****ing pretty... sucks this is over though.

SpringfieldSkins

Jan 28, 2010
Springfield, VA
Best thing for all of us is this team not making the playoffs.

I hate it...but that's where I am right now .

I don't see why people keep saying this. They won't get much better of a draft pick. McPhee isn't going anywhere and it's a toss up whether Oates does either, playoffs or not.

I'd rather watch the Caps in the playoffs for an extra 4 games.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I think we understand that our team ****ing blows as well. We get it. Stop acting like you're the only one who apparently knows this. It's a change of pace to ***** about something else for once.

I was agreeing with someone else. Therefore I am necessarily not acting like the only anything.

The Caps suck. Play better hockey and make your own luck.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
This game is a joke. The Bruins have gotten away with a ton. I hope the league is watching or does watch this game to judge the refs. The third period was looking good from the start until they gave bruins a bunch of crap calls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad