Tuukka

Do more of this:

Don't make the fans do this:

daleHunterBAD.gif

Last edited:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Blues fan rooting for you. Hope Halak gets you into the playoffs. Was happy to see that he got a shot still to make the playoffs and wasn't stuck in Buffalo.

Good luck today

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Blues fan rooting for you. Hope Halak gets you into the playoffs. Was happy to see that he got a shot still to make the playoffs and wasn't stuck in Buffalo.

Good luck today

Cheers bud, I'm pulling for you guys to come out of the West this year for what it's worth. Tfw no cups :(
Holtby starting. Hillen out, Erk in.

Oh boy, I hope the right Holtby shows up today....Erskine you just have to hope for the best with I guess...

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
if holtby could be his usual god self against boston that would be greeaaaat.

dcsfanatic

Dec 19, 2006
Why is this being played in the afternoon?

OK, I know why. Wizards game tonight. Why not Wiz in the afternoon and Caps at night?

I say this because Boston plays most of their Saturday games in the afternoon and so they should be more used to it.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Why is this being played in the afternoon?

OK, I know why. Wizards game tonight. Why not Wiz in the afternoon and Caps at night?

I say this because Boston plays most of their Saturday games in the afternoon and so they should be more used to it.

I think it's better for the ice to play before the basketball game, that said how often do the Caps have a Saturday afternoon game? Let's not act like the Wizards get top bill in this city, they're a playoff team and no one is even aware.

Burakovsky95*

I think it's better for the ice to play before the basketball game, that said how often do the Caps have a Saturday afternoon game? Let's not act like the Wizards get top bill in this city, they're a playoff team and no one is even aware.

To be fair they're a playoff team because the entire Eastern Conference is historically bad

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
We're gonna get mushed in the face by a superior team.

That is a rarer thing than getting ****ed by inferior team and playing badly in the process.

This season started with a very good showing against uber monster Chicago. And then things gone south.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
That is a rarer thing than getting ****ed by inferior team and playing badly in the process.

This season started with a very good showing against uber monster Chicago. And then things gone south.

That game had me so excited for this season, I thought we were going to a more aggressive run and gun style. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad