News Article: Bryzgalov: To Buy Out or Not To Buy Out...That is the Question (Updates in post #1)

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
That comment Winters made about the Flyers bidding against themselves had me thinking, they owned his rights so of course no other team put in an offer. It sounds like Winters and Bryz just want out of Philly and Winters is doing all the talking. That way if Bryz isn't bought out, he won't look as bad as if he was making the comments.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
well hopefully the Bryz-buyout countdown timer is officaly started and ticking down..

It better be.

Just saw this on Eklund:

We expect the new ownership in Phoenix to become official this week and don't be shocked if they want to make an immediate splash and put some hockey excitement back into the city. Two players they could do this with almost immediately are the Buffalo Sabres Thomas Vanek and Ryan Miller.

I was thinking that Mike Smith might walk from Phx. He certainly will if they get Miller.

Anyone want the superb puckhandling Smith and Mason as our tandem? Will take a lot of pressure off the D.

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
It better be.

Just saw this on Eklund:

I was thinking that Mike Smith might walk from Phx. He certainly will if they get Miller.

Anyone want the superb puckhandling Smith and Mason as our tandem? Will take a lot of pressure off the D.

I don't want any more goalies that have had their best seasons in Phoenix.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad