• CHC

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I like Heyman otherwise but he definitely does Bora$'s bidding when it comes to rumor-spreading.

Sep 19, 2008
Would much prefer he go to LA or SD. Social media is blocked here so I'm going off what I saw on /r/baseball that the Dodgers are offering a short term one year deal which I don't know is worth it. No job security. If I was him I'd take the Phillies offer.

Reactions: Voight

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Think I've officially reached my "don't care, just pick a damn team" point..

Possibly just bitter the Cardinals have made no legit attempt to sign him, while the team/owner sits on so much cash they'll never be able to spend it all :laugh:

Reactions: brokeu91

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Being a flashy guy enjoying attention, thought a big market would be his preference. Whether one is willing to offer a good enough deal is another story.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Moving within the division would be awkward for him given how often he'd be back in D.C. - Not sure if that matters at all, but I could see why other options might be more appealing.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
He seems like he really does not want to go to Philly

Imo and im totally guessing i think he is regretting not taking the nats offer. Again, in my opinion he probably thought he had that offer always available and boras would use it to raise the price. Now that according to reports the nats pulled that offer, he is stuck. If he wanted Philly then he would be there by now cause they seem to be competing by themselves and the fact that somehow the dodgers who were supposed to be out randomly jumped back in says he is real hesitant to go to philly. Now he may actually sign in Philly but the fact that he is still out there is telling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad