News Article: Bryan Murray Has Stage Four Cancer, Terminal Diagnosis

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
****. **** **** **** **** ****. Feels like a family member just got this news. Bryan is as stand-up as they come.

I know this seems like a weird thing to wish, but I really hope Alfredsson reaches out to Murray to make sure things end on amicable terms

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Anyone from RSU here? Can you guys do something to promote colon screening at the next game? Maybe fake assless chaps costumes and T-shirts promoting screening or something equally likely to get some media attention to this cause?

I think it would be an awesome gesture.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
We should try and get a Murray chant going on at all home games now.

Yep. Something like the Alfie 11 minute thing would be great. Maybe right after the anthem. Probably the one chant we could get going in an away game.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Always have a special place in my memory for him as a Panther fan, devastating to hear. Seeing how brave he is now has my adoration more than anything he's done in the NHL.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Woah was not expecting this. Feel like we should do something for him. I care less about this game on now.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Terrible news. Murray is a class act and one of the best general managers in the NHL.

My condolences to his family, the Senators organization, and the entire fan base.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Very sad news on our GM Bryan Murray.

I see him as Ottawa hockey.......

My thoughts and prayers are with Bryan and his family......

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Sending my condolences to Murray, his family, and the Sens. I just hope Murray doesn't have to go through excruciating pain.

He's one of the real classy. genuine guys in all of hockey. I'm just completely saddened by this. **** cancer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad