News Article: Bryan Murray Has Stage Four Cancer, Terminal Diagnosis

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
No need to feel guilty, it really is just heartbreaking. We can all assume that BM, as upbeat as he has been, has had open conversations about where the team is heading in terms of management.

I would bet the farm that he has had open conversation about when and who they should be looking at to replace him. This is much better than hushed conversations when he's not around, and really, that's the kind of guy BM seems to be.

We should assume that he has it covered, and just enjoy the time left we have with him rather than secretly worrying that he's going to leave us in the lurch.

When he's ready to back off, he will likely announce his replacement, and it will be a press conference filled with tears.

Let's not rush thoughts of that day :(

Well said.

I know people take their sports seriously, but humanity and compassion for their fellow human being should trump all.

There's no need for anyone to start spitting venom at management or start scheming about 'what's next' (not directed at you Senateurs, just speaking in general here....been a fair bit of venom thrown about on the boards since our losing streak).

At the end of the day, this is just a game.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
True but it needs to be managed carefully. Bryan has lived that all his life and we all know when he is ready, he will decide on the next move.

Venom (I hope) is a general wish that everyone could just help pick up the sled and get to the finish line as winners - for Bryan...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad