GDT: Bruins vs Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
one of my many made up rules:amazed: is only having 'two' and stopping- but if say at some day long cookout drinking a bottle of water over an hour or so to stay hydrated and avoid being polluted.

well, I took my daughter to the Bruins-Rangers game two years ago at MSG. I go out on the concourse and lo and behold- I have freaking died and gone to heaven....a bar that went on for what looked like a mile. So I buy a 23 oz beer which comes with a foot long prezel in the container the beer comes in.

We come back to the seats (I'm with about 10 cop friends who are bleeping insane to begin with all with these beers and huge grins) and my daughter looks at me and shakes her head.

Next period- same thing.

Now she says, 'what about your rule? huh?'

well, I aint driving, and I'm at a hockey game but I told her, I had only two? they just happened to have 23 oz in them and that technically is really still one beer. Once you get to 24 oz you may have a point but I was satisfied with both my defense and the wonderful lesson I imparted on my daughter

and oh, yah, the Bruins beat the Rangers 2-1 as Timah stood on his head.

Whatever happened to that guy;)

All these drinking stories I thought for a second that your handle read Vladimir Vodka....:laugh:

Have a great one..Cheers....4-2 Boston tonight....

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
No morning skate today? Don't see much on twitter about line combos and health.

No skate today. celts game.

Here's hoping that Monday's game was a "oh yeah, THAT'S how we do it" kind of moment for the B's, who hold on to that feeling the rest of the season.

I'm taking the wife tonight and we're hoping to get our New Year's celebration started off right, so the B's need another solid 60-minute effort and a big win. Can't be dragging a cranky wife around town for First Night, it will be unbearable... :)

That's the truth.

Go :bruinss get the positivity flowing.
imagejpg1-10.jpg

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I’m pretty excited about tonight’s game…feels like most of our little duckies are finally getting in a row…

It's like the wheels are all finally back on the bus and most of the seats are full…just push this thing off the cliff and let’s get rolling towards the Playoffs…we can pick up a few hitchhikers along the way…

Finish 2014 in a playoff spot and on a winning streak! :)tmi:…2 games is a streak...2 games is a streak...)

HERE WE GO BRUINS…HERE WE GO….

Hi. I like your name. :wg:

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
are you serious? you are that far ahead....who won the WJC between Canada and US;)

don't feel bad- I decided not to go to the Bruins game and am psyched to just chow down and watch the WJC at 4 EST and the Bruins-Laffs at 7 EST.

Yeah, we are 6 hours ahead of you. Bruins play at 1am.

I could tell you how thw WJC game ended but I don't want to spoil it for you ;)

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Back in my drinking days, I was visiting my wife at school and we all went to a Paw Sox/Iron Pigs game outside of Philly. We all bought those large cokes and went out to the grassy area in center field and busted open the captain nips.

Of course this guy is standing there with his 5 year old kid and just stares at us and shakes his head like Lee Trevino in Happy Gilmore.

Damn, I quit the booze June 12 2002 and now I really feel like the odd ball here.

Oh well, Everytime I
I expect my Bruins to win, they lose, and when I think they will lose, they win. Frig it, I think they're gonna lose tonight!! Hope that works.

We have the joy of our 2 granddaughters tonight. Summer is 6 going on 16 and Sierra is 4. Nice quiet night home. Here in Newfoundland, game is on 8:30 so kids will only be up maybe an hour after that But they're good girls God love them so it wont be a problem.

Hope you all enjoy New Years Eve. Please don't drink and drive. Hope you all have a healthy and Happy New Year from our family to your's. LETS GO BRUINS!!!!

The Last Baron*

Very true, and without Lightning rod Loui, this place would be boring. I laugh every time I see a Seguin discussion start, especially when we get the Seguin playoff numbers thrown out as reason why he wasn't that great. Kessel is and was a very good playoff performer, so I guess the smart reasoning is that they should have just kept him instead? :laugh:

Are you ever not condescending towards fellow Bruins fans, or is it just second nature at this point?

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
We have any projected lines for tonight?

Haven't seen any.

FWIW:
Practice Lineup from yesterday
White Jerseys: Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - David Krejci - Reilly Smith
Gold: Milan Lucic - Matt Lindblad - Craig Cunningham - Seth Griffith
Gray: Chris Kelly - Carl Soderberg - Loui Eriksson
Burgundy: Daniel Paille - Gregory Campbell - Jordan Caron

Zdeno Chara - Dougie Hamilton
Matt Bartkowski - Dennis Seidenberg
Torey Krug - Kevan Miller
Zach Trotman - Adam McQuaid

Goalies: Tuukka Rask, Niklas Svedberg

Caryn Switaj said:
The best indication of Wednesday's lineup against the Leafs will come during pregame warmups at 6:30 p.m. ET

NiftyWasNasty

Nasty in a good way
Dec 29, 2014
I feel like tonight is going to be another “Thank you Kessel†night…

I’m looking for BIG nights from Hamilton…Eriksson and Smith!!

Thank you Kessel...Thank you Kessel...Thank you Kessel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad