GDT: Bruins vs Maple Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice GDT ! Thanks BMC !

It will be a cold night in Boston.

I want a nice win for the B's in regulation.

My goal is to be home in my jammies by 11:15 ...reading through this happy GDT:D

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Nice GDT ! Thanks BMC !

It will be a cold night in Boston.

I want a nice win for the B's in regulation.

My goal is to be home in my jammies by 11:15 ...reading through this happy GDT:D

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Not going to the game?

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Not going to the game?

I am going. If the B's win with no OT I should be home by 11 PM. I usually read the GDT when I get home.

Will you be at any games soon ? I Always like seeing you and Jay there.

I haven't seen much of Jaci either :(

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I want a happy GDT too which means the Bruins score early and often.

Whether Looch and Bergy play tonight my hope is Julien will keep Smith with Krejci for now.

And poor Kessel only got the one Chara free game. Tonight he gets to skate all night with Chara in his face.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
If the Bruins win in regulation, both teams have identical records.

Yes this is a massive game.

Washington has to play Chicago tomorrow. Florida is home tonight for 2nd half of back to back against the Rangers.

Bruins win and they are tied for 9th based on points percentage and possibly make up ground on the two Metro teams (or Florida).

Bruins lose in regulation and they're 4 points back of 9th place....and then they have to win a whole bunch of other games just to make up the ground.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yes this is a massive game.

Washington has to play Chicago tomorrow. Florida is home tonight for 2nd half of back to back against the Rangers.

Bruins win and they are tied for 9th based on points percentage and possibly make up ground on the two Metro teams.

Bruins lose in regulation and they're 4 points back of 9th place....and then they have to win a whole bunch of other games just to make up the ground.

These next two games are important. Bruins need to win them both IMO.

What they really need is a solid win streak-something they haven't been able to do all season. Scheduling gave the Bruins some easy games when they needed them (eg Buffalo and Carolina while they had significant injuries) but that means some tough match ups during the second half of the season.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I am going. If the B's win with no OT I should be home by 11 PM. I usually read the GDT when I get home.

Will you be at any games soon ? I Always like seeing you and Jay there.

I haven't seen much of Jaci either :(

I honestly don't think so. I just can't afford it right now :cry:

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
Why cant they play tomorrow night. Going to be at a concert and im sure one of my drunk idiot buddies will spill it - especially if we lose lol

Colinsteadbruinsfan

Newfie Bruin
Nov 15, 2014
Regina, SK
Really want to beat the leafs tonight! Important game ! We have to play 60 minutes tonight and make a statement after last game when they destroyed us! Go Bruins go!! Hopefully our whole lineup is healthy and ready to go

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I honestly don't think so. I just can't afford it right now :cry:

Some day, some game, some year...It would be a blast to get as many B's HFers as possible to a game.

What fun we would have.

It is expensive. I shouldn't go but it is my only vice and used to be cheaper than going to a shrink. ;)

I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Years !

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Some day, some game, some year...It would be a blast to get as many B's HFers as possible to a game.

What fun we would have.

It is expensive. I shouldn't go but it is my only vice and used to be cheaper than going to a shrink. ;)

I would love that!

Security still checks for weapons, though, don't they?

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The Bruins had better bring everything they can for this game - a huge game and I want pay back for that last embarrassing game against the Leafs.

Hopefully Bergy and Looch are back.

GO BRUINS!!! :handclap:

Banshee

Apr 23, 2014
Concord, NH
Here's hoping that Monday's game was a "oh yeah, THAT'S how we do it" kind of moment for the B's, who hold on to that feeling the rest of the season.

I'm taking the wife tonight and we're hoping to get our New Year's celebration started off right, so the B's need another solid 60-minute effort and a big win. Can't be dragging a cranky wife around town for First Night, it will be unbearable... :)

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

What fun we would have.

We had a couple of games where we met up- Purple Shamrock, Flannelman, gorskic, Jay & I to name a few. Good times!!!

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
I want a happy GDT too which means the Bruins score early and often.

Whether Looch and Bergy play tonight my hope is Julien will keep Smith with Krejci for now.

And poor Kessel only got the one Chara free game. Tonight he gets to skate all night with Chara in his face.

Oh, I'd forgotten about that. That is huge! (As is Chara ;)) Chara has a knack for neutralizing Kessel, and Kessel was instrumental in embarassing the B's last time around.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

What fun we would have.

A preseason game is always my best bet, just can't justify spending 200+ when all is said and done for a single event with my current pay scale

However, I would 100% love this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad