Boston Bruins Bruins Unveil New Fan Foyer 'Puck Wall' Program in Honor of Centennial

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
1685058299870.png

1685058365940.png

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Love the customized Fix The Ice HF puck......happy to contribute

meanwhile the Bs off -ice management continues to show one constant theme - win or lose- it is totally tone deaf in pursuit of every dollar ( or 1000) it can wring out of its fan base

can't want to see the pricing on the back tie Centennial party....and I don't think the Stanley Cup will be making a guest appearance

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
My guess is this has been planned for some time, but even so, coming on the heels of an epic shit-the-bed moment, it isn't a good look for the club.

Reactions: Gordoff

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
The should put a puck in there for @Ladyfan and @DKH for free honoring them and their families for all the time, money and undying support they have given this team. All the wins, loses, heartbreak, bad weather....time it takes to get to and from....They deserve the Bruins giving them something back not the other way around.

• Love
Reactions: eightspokedb

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The Jacobs clan doesn't seem to have any shame.
It's all about the bucks (not that there's anything wrong with)
but, when there's such an obvious issue that can affect your employees,
you do something about it.
Fix the f***ing ice (plant) ffs!

Last edited:

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Just when you think you have seen the worst of JJ and his Monty Burns impersonations he raises the bar. In some ways the absolute gall and ego it took (never mind the tone deafness') to do this is inspirational, they are continuing the lineage of P.T. Barnum, the only carny worse than JJ.

For all the new fans who always ask "why do the older fans hate Jacobs so much" here you go, this is why.

F*** Monty, F*** his brood, F*** Sinden ( he has to be involved in this somehow) and F*** anybody who buys one of these to put more money in that human excrements pockets

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
This has the feel of "It's called Bruins" to it.

If someone wants to shell out a grand for this, I say fill your boots. Won't be me.

But here's the part I don't get.

The games you get access to with your 2 tickets are in Oct-Dec 2023.

But the big unveiling event of the "Heritage Hall" or whatever is schedule to happen in 2024.

So if you are from out-of-town, and you want to purchase one of these pucks/packages, you have to travel to Boston twice to get the full value?

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
This has the feel of "It's called Bruins" to it.

If someone wants to shell out a grand for this, I say fill your boots. Won't be me.

But here's the part I don't get.

The games you get access to with your 2 tickets are in Oct-Dec 2023.

But the big unveiling event of the "Heritage Hall" or whatever is schedule to happen in 2024.

So if you are from out-of-town, and you want to purchase one of these pucks/packages, you have to travel to Boston twice to get the full value?

It's called Bruins.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad