Boston Bruins Bruins Unveil New Fan Foyer 'Puck Wall' Program in Honor of Centennial

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1685042719396.png
1685042997658.png

$ 1,000.00
Each package will include
1 engraved puck in Fan Foyer​
1 engraved commemorative logo puck​
2 tickets to the unveil event in 2024​
2 tickets to a Bruins home game during the 2023-24 season (information will be communicated, please check the FAQs for more information)

BOSTON - The Boston Bruins announced today, May 25, the launch of an all-new Fan Foyer 'Puck Wall' program in honor of the team's upcoming Centennial season.

The program will feature a wall of pucks illustrating a '1924' design, symbolic of the year the Boston Bruins were established as the first hockey team in the United States. The Fan Foyer 'Puck Wall' will be located inside Heritage Hall, the Bruins' new, state-of-the-art immersive exhibit that will celebrate the franchise's rich 100-year history. The exhibit will be located inside TD Garden and is expected to open in 2024, designed for fans of all ages to enjoy.

The Bruins have partnered with Bricks R Us to engrave each individual puck for the puck wall. Fans can purchase a Puck Wall package, which will include one customizable, engraved puck to be displayed in the puck wall for years to come. Additionally, the package will include one engraved, customizable commemorative puck to take home as a memento, two tickets to an exclusive, private Heritage Hall Fan Foyer unveil event in 2024 and two tickets to a Bruins game during the 2023-24 season.

Each package is fully customizable and is available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last. Fans can visit heritagehallfanfoyer.com for more information. Season ticket holders and Boston Garden Society members can contact their representatives for additional information.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Unpopular opinion based on experience:

My kids high school started a similar campaign years ago. People can “Buy a Brick” to commemorate a student, family, team, coach, teacher, etc.

Now…it certainly doesn’t cost $1,000.00 but every year at graduation (the bricks are always installed during graduation week) there is a huge line of people taking pictures with their bricks and everyone seems really happy about this relatively minor aspect of the school community.

Putting aside all that ails the Bruins for a moment, if I could swing the 1k, I think it would be pretty fun to show future generations the family “puck”.

(My daughter with hers a few years back)

IMG_1077.jpeg

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Unpopular opinion based on experience:

My kids high school started a similar campaign years ago. People can “Buy a Brick” to commemorate a student, family, team, coach, teacher, etc.

Now…it certainly doesn’t cost $1,000.00 but every year at graduation (the bricks are always installed during graduation week) there is a huge line of people taking pictures with their bricks and everyone seems really happy about this relatively minor aspect of the school community.

Putting aside all that ails the Bruins for a moment, if I could swing the 1k, I think it would be pretty fun to show future generations the family “puck”.

(My daughter with hers a few years back)

View attachment 712680

Yeah I think it can be a nice sentiment and a nice way to recognize fans and give them something to treasure. But for $1k, which makes it only for the wealthy and the hardcore? Not cool. Smacks of being a cheap money grab.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I know this was probably thought up and approved by some marketing/community outreach/fundraising department with no involvement from hockey ops or upper management, but it does really look silly in full context of this organization after the way they went out.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3