Boston Bruins Bruins Unveil New Fan Foyer 'Puck Wall' Program in Honor of Centennial

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Turd.jpg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The should put a puck in there for @Ladyfan and @DKH for free honoring them and their families for all the time, money and undying support they have given this team. All the wins, loses, heartbreak, bad weather....time it takes to get to and from....They deserve the Bruins giving them something back not the other way around.
for a "price" we could get in, but I will not pay. It means nothing to me.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
The should put a puck in there for @Ladyfan and @DKH for free honoring them and their families for all the time, money and undying support they have given this team. All the wins, loses, heartbreak, bad weather....time it takes to get to and from....They deserve the Bruins giving them something back not the other way around.
That list would be a lot longer, by the 1000's

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
Maybe the billionaire can do something for the fans, instead of the fans paying stupid money for a puck from the billionaire?
Exactly. This should be a place that the Bruins thank the long term season ticket holders and fans - not shake them out of $1000 each for a dumb puck. When I initially got the email I thought it was going to be a STH benefit then I read the email and it was an opportunity to buy one if you renewed early...then came the $1000 price tag and I just laughed. Typical Jacobs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad