Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XVII - Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
You're working yourself into a lather here. Settle down :D No need to prepare yourself for disappointment.

The last official tweet concerning BOS and Stone was that both BOS and NSH were outliers and not in the lead like WPG and CAL. Combine that with the tweets that are saying the suitors are having a hard time with the cost of OTT's ask for Stone and we can see that teams in the running are nervous. If not, Stone would have been moved by now. Poile is known for not being afraid to improve his team in deals, but he is also known for being smart about it. I think both BOS and NSH are outliers atm because OTT's ask is just to dang high and they are waiting to see if someone overpays. If no one does then they can wait Dorion out until the price drops around lunchtime.

The smart vulture waits until all the cars have passed before dining.

By all accounts the bruin vulture was in on the Nyquist (who I liked) trade meaning Stone is way too much. That's my take.

Perhaps it was meant to be they didn't land Nyquist and Stone becomes a reality?

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
For stone i give them 3 prospects and 1st round...with him bruins are real contender
Anyway no prospect are top player one...full of good one but ....they choose !
Without a top winger this team have zero chance after first round

Reactions: bbfan419 and Gargyn

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Ok. @Fenway is MIA. I am making the executive decision* and closing this. Please use the GDT.

*unless he wants to reopen :)

Reactions: Gee Wally
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad