Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
continued from here:
Proposal: - Bruins Trade Proposals XVI - Mod in Op

Please stay on subject and try to have some reasoning behind your proposals.

Why team(s) do this, CAP, NMC, NTC, etc....

If the few of you insist on flaming each other take it to PM with each other.

This is NOT to discuss past drafts.

Do not post rumors without reputable link or be prior vetted as an insider.

Going forward there will be warnings and bans

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Oh I believe he will but waiting for the Stone thing to resolve. Dam you Sens get it done already!

not sure I understand this - you're either in on Stone, and so you do what it takes to get it done (within reason), or you're not - in which case, go out and get your guy regardless of what the Stone situation is.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I can’t wait for the “evaluation” excuses tomorrow at 3pm.

Sweeney won’t do a thing.
Who cares. Bruins are third in the entire league and second in the east. They have the deepest d in the league imo. It would be nice to add stone but if they don’t get him I won’t loose any sleep.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
not sure I understand this - you're either in on Stone, and so you do what it takes to get it done (within reason), or you're not - in which case, go out and get your guy regardless of what the Stone situation is.

"within reason". Clearly no one thinks that what Ott wants is "within reason". Do you want to have trapped your 1st in a deal for Zucc or whatever and then find out that the price for Stone is something you are willing to pay on Monday?

There are still a lot of potential fits for a winger. A deal can come together VERY quickly. Be patient.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
This is very true but he better be right waiting why Ottawa jerks everyone around or his team will be left holding the soap.

Damned if he does......damned if he dont.

Dont forget this is the very board that some bitched about winning the Cup While zchara skated around the rink holding it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Who cares. Bruins are third in the entire league and second in the east. They have the deepest d in the league imo. It would be nice to add stone but if they don’t get him I won’t loose any sleep.

Not very smart outlook when you have a chance to fix the hole on roster . .Bruins need help scoring goals and you do not win playoff series without that

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
"within reason". Clearly no one thinks that what Ott wants is "within reason". Do you want to have trapped your 1st in a deal for Zucc or whatever and then find out that the price for Stone is something you are willing to pay on Monday?

There are still a lot of potential fits for a winger. A deal can come together VERY quickly. Be patient.

I'm not impatient whatsoever - just wasn't clear on what the logic there was. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: wintersej
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad