Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XV- Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Panarin definitely out of the market: Stone price just skyrocketed.
Why would Stone’s price skyrocket?

I would guess his price is slightly more than Duchene, and from what I’m reading the prospects headed to Ottawa aren’t that impressive.

Can anyone compare the Bruins equivalent prospects?

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017

Believe the full trade is: Abramov, Davidsson and a 1st RD pick for Duchene and Bergman. And a conditional 1st RD pick if Matt Duchene signs with Columbus

I would do a similar package for Stone, with obviously better prospects and another pick and probably a warm body prospect coming back because the Sens are close to the 50 contract limit.

Reactions: bbfan419

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Can anything be taken from this deal to translate a potential equivalent offer for Stone? I'm not familiar with any of the guys other than Duchene. The set up of the conditional 1st gives me hope.

EDIT: Would Studnicka, Lauzon, 1st, conditional 2nd (becomes a first if resigns) be on the right track? the 2nd is the fourth asset but the incentive of it becoming a first could be favorable i suppose?

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
To be honest, if this trade is driving prices through the roof, to hell with overpaying, The Bruins are 3rd in the league in points. Not a bubble team, not a weak team. Any team in the league, even Tampa, Bruins can beat in a 7 game series. I don't necessarily make them favorites against some, but they are good enough not to have to empty the cupboard for a single player.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Idc what stone did 4 years ago, the last two he’s been over a ppg guy and he’s only 26

And again he’s miles ahead defensively

:laugh:

So... you're changing the parameters now?

Yes a small sample on an end of contract is every agent's dream.

Are you Stone's agent by the way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad