Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XV- Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Jackets have to trade Panarin. He said he was going ufa. I'm sure they threw their best deal at him and he said no. Gotta move on in the modern NHL and get something for an expiring contracted impact player.
If I'm Columbus and trade for a signed Duchene, I keep Panarin for a playoff run in a wide open Metropolitan division.

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
If I'm Columbus and trade for a signed Duchene, I keep Panarin for a playoff run in a wide open Metropolitan division.
Doubtful is for a signed Duchene. Its a gutsy call, they gear up for the playoffs but could end up losing all 3 major UFA in the summer. If that happens i doubt that GM as a job next year.

Reactions: Spooner st

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I think if CLB keeps Panarin and Bob this year with Duchene on board this puts them ahead of the Islanders and Pittsburgh and maybe up there with Washington. Also helps my cause in hoping the habs slip just out of the playoffs. :)

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
upload_2019-2-22_11-51-53.png

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Mods, can this thread and the Around the NHL one somehow be consolidated during the lead-up to trade deadline day and on the day of? There’s so much overlap in them now.

@Fenway what about creating that real-time forum like last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad