Proposal: Bruins Trade proposals VIII - MOD in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
then Columbus will pass you and whomever's in WC3 will also pass you

Columbus is a hot mess right now, they have arguably two of their most important players pretty much state they don`t want to be there and if you think it hasn`t affected their on ice performance, think again. If I`m moving Tuukka, I`m moving him for a goalie that has actually done something other than post great regular season numbers and has won something in his career and who`s that guy out there that`s available right now and how would moving Tuukka affect the dressing room?

Tuukka haters are just gonna hate, most wins by a goalie in B`s history, has a ring, seems to have respect from everyone but some fans in Boston

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
People keep talking about some fictional market like these players are put on a shelf with a price-tag hanging from their necks.

I see minimal correlation between what Nashville traded to NJ for Boyle and what the price would be for other players who have very different skill-sets than Boyle does.
Lol they should have a buy-and-sell online store for players.

Put their mug shot up with a description of their play and price tag around their necks.

One slightly used Brian Boyle. Has own sticks. Looking for 2nd round pick or best offer. No take backs.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Kreider is gonna cost a 1st round pick jfk and a donato . Still interested? Im just going with what muzzin costed and is a tier below.

If your going by what Muzzin cost I would think Kreider would be a lot higher. Muzzin a very good player, Seidenberg like but Kreider is young and has the ability to be a thirty goal scorer for the next 5-8 years and is under contract beyond this year. He's going to cost an arm and a leg, if the Rangers were to move him.

Reactions: Shoebottom88

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I agree buuuut think about what Panarin wants. That kind of contract could cripple this franchise. If you can get him to sign under 8m that works I guess.
Would it though?

Boston won’t have any rfa’s that will be breaking the bank this summer.

They also have their core locked up to insanely underpaid deals now.

I’d rather them pay Panarin 10 million than Backes and Chara 11 million.

Reactions: kdog82 and maxl7

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Yea but when you lose your best player for the year he has to be realistic.They are not beating Nashville and Jets without him in my humble opinion.Not very smart buisness watching guys walk for free .Of course he could still sign him too.

I don't disagree with that philosophy, but not all owners live in reality.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Put their mug shot up with a description of their play and price tag around their necks.

One slightly used Brian Boyle. Has own sticks. Looking for 2nd round pick or best offer. No take backs.

And do it all in real time. Think of the clicks it would get. :laugh:

Reactions: easton117

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

This could be a thing.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I would imagine it sways them further towards the path of time to chart a new course away from the veteran core.

You and I agree. They need to rebuild. However, their management has been mandated by ownership to NOT REBUILD. So they are in perpetual limbo.
The smart thing would be to sell for futures, but the owner could nix that.

Yikes.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
You and I agree. They need to rebuild. However, their management has been mandated by ownership to NOT REBUILD. So they are in perpetual limbo.
The smart thing would be to sell for futures, but the owner could nix that.

Yikes.

Hence why they did they awful Nino for Victor Rask swap. They would have been better off just getting futures for him, but now they're stuck with Rask's abysmal contract.

Bergyesque

Been there, done that.
Mar 11, 2014
Laval, QC, Canada
I love how Dougie is on this list. And how is the Jets first rounder more valuable than Stone.
Hey, there is this RW at 48...
weise2.jpg

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
This could be a thing.
Seriously! Think of the time and money saved.

Why have pro scouts? Why call other gms? It’s all right there as Bruindust notes in real time. Even the bids!

No more dumb speculation from angry fans either. So the mods here can also move up in the world. They just made more money by having their role removed! Wouldn’t need them either!

Maybe. Probably not on the last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad