Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals IX - Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
JFK & Zboril for Silfverberg

&

Senyshyn and a 2nd for Coyle

That's where I think we end up. Not sure adding Silf and Coyle really is enough to set us up for success against Tampa but oh well...
I could see something like this happening. Seems like a reasonable proposal.

I'm wondering if we want to give up Senyshyn and Zboril, however. I have read good things about them.

Reactions: BrainOfJ

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
JFK & Zboril for Silfverberg

&

Senyshyn and a 2nd for Coyle

That's where I think we end up. Not sure adding Silf and Coyle really is enough to set us up for success against Tampa but oh well...

So Boston trades a former 1st rounder AND 2nd for a meh 3rd liner. At least see what Seny has before we deal him for scraps. Coyle doesn't take us to the next level.

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
So Boston trades a former 1st rounder AND 2nd for a meh 3rd liner. At least see what Seny has before we deal him for scraps. Coyle doesn't take us to the next level.
See that window? It’s closing. I’d hate to give up on Seny now but if we want to compete while Bergeron and Krejci etc. are still dominant we will need to move some stuff.

Reactions: Strafer

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I was big on wanting Schenn.Listened to Doug Armstrong today and know that is not happening without huge over payment.So sat here thinking what would be best path to make Bruins tough but affordable.
Kreider
Palmieri
Stall
My top 3 options trying to be sensible.Stone is a pipedream and so is Panarin unless want to get robbed cause he is not putting name on paper till summer..

Reactions: Strafer

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
See that window? It’s closing. I’d hate to give up on Seny now but if we want to compete while Bergeron and Krejci etc. are still dominant we will need to move some stuff.

The additions of Coyle and Silfverberg dont make this team a legit contender. If were moving pieces out we need to get legit help at forward.

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Silfverberg
Debrusk -- Krejci -- Pastrnak
Cehlarik -- Coyle -- Heinen
Nordstrom -- Kuraly -- Wagner

Just not a contending lineup. Bruins need a legitimate upgrade in their top 6 wing spot. Silfverberg isnt it.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
The additions of Coyle and Silfverberg dont make this team a legit contender. If were moving pieces out we need to get legit help at forward.

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Silfverberg
Debrusk -- Krejci -- Pastrnak
Cehlarik -- Coyle -- Heinen
Nordstrom -- Kuraly -- Wagner

Just not a contending lineup. Bruins need a legitimate upgrade in their top 6 wing spot. Silfverberg isnt it.

Could you please stop saying things that make perfect sense? Thank you.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
tenor.gif

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
To Boston: Lucic (23% retained) + Kassian + 5th

To Edmonton: Heinen + JFK + 2019 1st rounder

BAWSTON GETZ MUCH NEEDED TOUGHNESS AND SHIP OUT TWO SAWFT NOTHIN' FORWAHDS WHO WILL BE IN EUROPE COME 2020

Why throw in your 1st rounder taking back that Lucic contract ?I like Kassian though.He would help

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If I'm Columbus, I do my best to get Huberdeau for Panarin. The only thing is, Florida probably wants to tank for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad