Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
The Bruins could use a little shock to their system so here's what I propose:

CLB: Bobrovsky + Panarin (signed to extension) + Anderson
Bos: Rask +Marchand

I know I'll get flack for trading Marshy because he's a top 5LW in the game and signed to a cap friendly deal but maybe we need a shake up and getting Panarin plus Anderson could provide us a little more depth up front than today

Reactions: Strafer

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
I love Krug. Think he is a real team guy and has embraced living in Boston......BUT. looking out he has 1 more year on his contract. Both McAvoy and Carlo need new deals. Gotta do some forward Cap planning. Vaak will need a spot. Some of Lauzon, Zboril, and Andersson will also be in the mix.

Krug and one of Heinen, Donato, and Bjork for a legit top 6 RW to play with Krecji. Would love Stone but thats' a 3 way trade as OTT unlikely to trade in division and you have signing risk. Voracek would give them 2 crazy lines.

Still need to address the 3C spot.

in the absence of a trade:
March Berg Donato
DeBrusk Krecji Pasta
Bjork Heinen Backes
Wagner Kuraly Nordstrom

would love to see Trent F in the 3 C spot. hopefully he progresses this year.

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
If the Bruins trade Rask they will regret it immensely. You guys think Halak can sustain this play all year. Reason he's playing lights out is because he does not have pressure knowing Rask is there. That being said if Sweeney did explore a trade I think St. Louis or Philly (hasn't had a good goalie since Vanbiesbrouck) would make good trade partners.

2 trade examples:

Rask + Cehlarik to St. Louis for Schenn or Thomas + Allen

Rask + Heninen (if Hart is included) to Philly for Simmonds or Konecny + Neuvirth or Elliot + Hart

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
The Bruins could use a little shock to their system so here's what I propose:

CLB: Bobrovsky + Panarin (signed to extension) + Anderson
Bos: Rask +Marchand

I know I'll get flack for trading Marshy because he's a top 5LW in the game and signed to a cap friendly deal but maybe we need a shake up and getting Panarin plus Anderson could provide us a little more depth up front than today

I propose “no”. There’s no need for a shakeup. This would be an overreactive trade.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Reactions: wintersej

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
You know that Curtis mcilanny is playing better then him right now? Whynot get cap relief and get a young blue chip player and a cheaper backup. Halak is the starter anyway. If you don't like Bennett fine but get something with potential and who can help krecji and jake.

I don't know any player by that name, so this made up person is not playing better than him. You are ignoring that Rask is notoriously terrible to start his seasons. Halak is not the starter. You repeating it doesn't make it true. I don't like any of your trade suggestions, because they all suck donkey. It's f***ing "Krejci". K-R-E-J-C-I. The f***ing guy has been here for 10 years. Learn to f***ing spell his name. God, I'm so sick of troll posters. I have no idea why your ilk is allowed to run rampant on this site.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I don't know any player by that name, so this made up person is not playing better than him. You are ignoring that Rask is notoriously terrible to start his seasons. Halak is not the starter. You repeating it doesn't make it true. I don't like any of your trade suggestions, because they all suck donkey. It's ****ing "Krejci". K-R-E-J-C-I. The ****ing guy has been here for 10 years. Learn to ****ing spell his name. God, I'm so sick of troll posters. I have no idea why your ilk is allowed to run rampant on this site.
I can spend 7 million on better players then rask riding the pine right now. We have holes to fill big holes especially forward lines . Rask is eating valuable space to be backup right now. If I'm Donny I'm calling hard to find a capable backup for Halak and a good young forward that's the going price right for him i believe.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I can spend 7 million on better players then rask riding the pine right now. We have holes to fill big holes especially forward lines . Rask is eating valuable space to be backup right now. If I'm Donny I'm calling hard to find a capable backup for Halak and a good young forward that's the going price right for him i believe.

You aren't Donny and thank f***ing god because your proposals are always terrible. One thing I love about all your garbage trade proposals. You whine and trash on the player you're trading but still think that player is going to bring back what you consider a 'good player'. It's f***ing comical. Find a new slant, dude.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
You aren't Donny and thank ****ing god because your proposals are always terrible. One thing I love about all your garbage trade proposals. You whine and trash on the player you're trading but still think that player is going to bring back what you consider a 'good player'. It's ****ing comical. Find a new slant, dude.
Do you happen to have a better trade proposals? I'm just curious! Please let us all in on the master plan if you were the Bruins GM? I see lots of reasons why people's ideas are terrible but never any actual ideas of your own. Please enlighten us!

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Do you happen to have a better trade proposals? I'm just curious! Please let us all in on the master plan if you were the Bruins GM? I see lots of reasons why people's ideas are terrible but never any actual ideas of your own. Please enlighten us!

I don't propose trades often because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. You "make a good offer" where's it going? Sweeney going to send me a PM and say, "Thanks for the suggestion, working on it!" So there is no master plan on my end. I just watch and see what is suggested and comment positive/negative. The problem is that the negative outweighs the positive, AINEC.

Now, I could do what you do.... Ignore legit responses and immediately whine and bitch about something else. Your M.O. What happened to that "put me on ignore" promise? Damn, I wish it happened. Do it. Do it. Do it.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
You trade the guy you are going to have the hardest time signing. With all those contracts up in the air, I don't know who it is. But they must have some sense.

Reactions: gumgum

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I don't propose trades often because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. You "make a good offer" where's it going? Sweeney going to send me a PM and say, "Thanks for the suggestion, working on it!" So there is no master plan on my end. I just watch and see what is suggested and comment positive/negative. The problem is that the negative outweighs the positive, AINEC.

Now, I could do what you do.... Ignore legit responses and immediately whine and ***** about something else. Your M.O. What happened to that "put me on ignore" promise? Damn, I wish it happened. Do it. Do it. Do it.

You don't post trades but you are on the free agent/trade proposal page 8-10 hours a day? I'm kind of confused why you're on here then? Are you here to humble the rest of us normal folk? I could care less how often you spend on here but perhaps tone down the negative attitude towards others if you're not going to post anything worthwhile yourself.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
You don't post trades but you are on the free agent/trade proposal page 8-10 hours a day? I'm kind of confused why you're on here then? Are you here to humble the rest of us normal folk? I could care less how often you spend on here but perhaps tone down the negative attitude towards others if you're not going to post anything worthwhile yourself.

8-10 hours a day? haha

Is this not a message board? Just because I don't make proposals doesn't mean I'm not allowed to comment on what I read. It's irony from you to tell me to tone down the negative attitude when you can't even respond to a simple criticism without being negative and off topic.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Annnnnnnnnyway..........
Any word on whether Backes is getting moved to LTIR? That'd be some serious cap space for us to go out and get a top 6 RW/3C.
I liked Lauzon's game when he was up here, kept it simple and played with a little edge. Small sample size but you'd have to think something has gotta give with all these dman once we're all healthy.
Our 3rd and 4th lines are atrocious right now.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Annnnnnnnnyway..........
Any word on whether Backes is getting moved to LTIR? That'd be some serious cap space for us to go out and get a top 6 RW/3C.
I liked Lauzon's game when he was up here, kept it simple and played with a little edge. Small sample size but you'd have to think something has gotta give with all these dman once we're all healthy.

I wouldn't think so but one never knows. Cassidy had said on Saturday that both him and McAvoy were feeling better. I have a bad feeling about Backes, that he'll unfortunately end up suffering another one before the season end if he does come-back. Though, I truly hope-not!!! I just feel he should retire as his body may have taken its toll on the amount of hits he can give and take.

Nothing to do with his salary cap hit but him as a person and the quality of life he wants to have after Hockey, I hope he ends up making the right decision either way, and if he does come back he remains concussion free.

Reactions: Strafer and TCB

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I wouldn't think so but one never knows. Cassidy had said on Saturday that both him and McAvoy were feeling better. I have a bad feeling about Backes, that he'll unfortunately end up suffering another one before the season end if he does come-back. Though, I truly hope-not!!! I just feel he should retire as his body may have taken its toll on the amount of hits he can give and take.

Nothing to do with his salary cap hit but him as a person and the quality of life he wants to have after Hockey, I hope he ends up making the right decision either way, and if he does come back he remains concussion free.
If backes is on long term injury can Donny have the space to trade for another player with a high cap hit?

Reactions: ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Annnnnnnnnyway..........

Backes is on the ice for practice today so I would assume he won’t be LTIR’d at this point

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad