Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If the Bruins want to target a forward, I wouldn't mind them going after Tolvanen. He would fit well in the top 6.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Let's trade him to Edmonton for Kassian. GRIT.
I've wanted Kassian as a Shawn Thornton replacement since he got clean. Huge body, decent straight line speed. Good for 20 points on little ice time. And, if someone decides to step up to Marchand, you can put out there and have him beat the brains out of the idiot. Making too much money for his role, but it isn't egregiously so.

He wouldn't be the worst acquisition Sweeney has made.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
If we're making a trade for a forward, I'm looking for a top 6 guy who plays heavier style of game. Now I don't mean they need to be a big slow bruiser, but more of a Rick Nash type. you know, plays a 200ft game, has size and skill...they are not easy to find, but that's what I'd be looking for.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Is there a way we can do a backes Bobby ryan trade?. I think Bobby can find his game with David. Backes is dead money. At least we might get a 20 goal guy .

Bobby Ryan hasn't scored 20+ goals since 2015-2016. He's been declining in the goal scoring department actually. He scored 13 goals in 2016-2017 and 11 goals in 2017-2018. He's on pace for 10 goals this season. We'll see if he gets hot or continues the downward trend.

So you want to trade for a declining player who makes 1.5M more than Backes? Pass hard asf on that idea. Book it!!!!!!!!!!

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
We can all speculate about what Chia would want for whatever decent young player they have, but we all know best, we can get that player for scraps.

We could probably get Drai, Puljujarvi or RNH for Nordstrom + Backes @ 50% retained + 3rd round pick. All you have to do is tell Chia they are responsible gritty players.

Halak puts together a nice run of a few games and people already want to trade Tuuka already. This place.

Already? Maybe if "already" means over the last couple of years.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
We need to package our deadwood assets and get anything positive to help the second or third lines. Too much pressure for first line come playoff time. Donny needs to package all together backes senyshyn and zboril. These 3 are not gonna do anything for us. I don't know what you can get for them.

Last edited:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
We need to package our deadwood assets and get anything positive to help the second or third lines. Too much pressure for first line come playoff time. Donny needs to package all together backes senyshyn and zboril. These 3 are not gonna do anything for us. I don't know what you can get from them.

What a brilliant idea.

The B’s should package all their “deadwood assets” together and get something of value back.

Why didn’t Sweeney think of this sooner?

Reactions: Chief Nine

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Senyshyn zboril backes add krug as the sweetner and get me finally a winger for David. We need 2 super lines to win this thing. We are set on D and goal.

Hahaha, oh JP Nolan.....Good ol' JP! Those assets are not bad at all so stop alluding to them being bad. Krug wouldn't be the sweetener. He would be the main piece going back and those two with him better bring back a very good player. Also, I'm confused by your wording...... You think they're bad assets but they're good enough assets to get Krejci a winger? This doesn't make any sense.

f***ing Book It!!!!

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

False Start

May 8, 2018
Any way we can somehow try and acquire Wennberg from CBJ? (I've wanted him for years)

How about a veteran guy like Jeff Carter?

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I think a kid like Lauzon could be a real threat to Millers job.Sooner or later they will be ready and Bruins will need to make decisions. Miller to me is nothing special.

I think Miller is a very solid bottom pairing defenseman. I'd view him as a quality #5. He's a guy who can move up if need be, but not someone you want there permanently. He has gotten better every year, and really took off once he took a step forward with his skating. I'll need to see a lot more from Lauzon in one game before I start saying he could be a threat to Miller. Lauzon did look very good last night though. I hope he gets more minutes next game; only played 11ish.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Any way we can somehow try and acquire Wennberg from CBJ? (I've wanted him for years)

How about a veteran guy like Jeff Carter?

Columbus just re-signed Wennberg to an extension and he's in his 2nd year of it. He's signed to a really team friendly cap hit of 4.9M AAV over that as well. He's a young and talented center as you know. Not seeing why they would deal him.

Reactions: lifelonghockeyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->