Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Much needed snarl after the play is done or maybe someone will hang back with him. I remember him doing nothing in his last season here. Three seasons later he’s going to be as good or better?
He had 44 points his last year here which was roughly the same point total as Danton Heinen had last year.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Krug, Backes & Bjork for RNH & Milan Lucic (30% retained)

?
Krug is better than RNH and Backes and Bjork is way overpayment for cancelling contracts. Lucic with more years. The object is to get a young Lucic not the shell. Bjork possibly going to be better than all of them.

Reactions: Strafer

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
His last year here, not last year. I actually don't know what he did last season.
So argument is last year in Boston he put up 44 points. So what? He wasn’t relevant in the two games against the Bruins this year. What did you see? Is that worth acquiring?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Krug is better than RNH and Backes and Bjork is way overpayment for cancelling contracts. Lucic with more years. The object is to get a young Lucic not the shell. Bjork possibly going to be better than all of them.
Probably. Krug has been on the table for the Oilers for a while now, I think.

To Edmonton:
Torey Krug
Anders Bjork or a 2nd round pick
David Backes

To Boston:
Darnel Nurse
Jujhar Khaira

I don't even know anymore, I just want out of that Backes contract so badly, lol.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

To Edmonton:
Torey Krug
David Backes

To Boston:
Darnel Nurse
Jujhar Khaira

I don't even know anymore, I just want out of that Backes contract so badly, lol.

I would do this deal but I’m a sucker for Darnell Nurse. I’d much prefer to trade the 2nd round pick though.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014

To Edmonton:
Torey Krug
David Backes

To Boston:
Darnel Nurse
Jujhar Khaira

Edmonton can’t add that much salary. You’re asking them to add over 8 million

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006

To Edmonton:
Torey Krug
David Backes

To Boston:
Darnel Nurse
Jujhar Khaira

I get trying to get out of Backes deal. They can’t get another back. Doesn’t make sense, does it?

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
As I believe @Dom - OHL said some time ago, I believe Backes might have some appeal to some teams that want some cap filler but not a lot of actual dollars being paid to the player. While Backes does have a $6 million cap hit, his actual money is only $8 million the last two years of his deal. He might have a market to a team like Arizona or Carolina, teams known for not spending to the cap.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Leave a bacon cheeseburger on your kitchen countertop for 2 weeks unwrapped then go attempt taking a bite. That’s how I feel when I read these Lucic back to Boston proposals.
Is this a Burger King or McDonalds burger? If so, there's no need to unwrap or wait for two weeks. :laugh:

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Leave a bacon cheeseburger on your kitchen countertop for 2 weeks unwrapped then go attempt taking a bite. That’s how I feel when I read these Lucic back to Boston proposals.
He is a fraction of the player he once was. For that money you have to be a difference maker in all parts of the game. Not just with your fists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad