Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
We're going to be looking to extend McAvoy and Carlo, I just dont see how extending Krug at what he'll cost us is possible? Elite offensive defensemen will be in the 6-8 million range is my guess!

Reactions: Strafer

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
You can build a damn good team if the goalies only take up 3 mil of cap space.

The reason guys like that get stuck in the AHL is because lots of NHL teams have good backups. Finding another Halak isn't impossible. Easier than finding a good center.

There are tons of reasons to not trade Rask you just pointed out maybe the best reason not to move him but Zane McIntyre becoming the backup absolutely is not one of them.

Rask is fine but if he can bring back a center better than DK I do it and enjoy not having to pay for goaltending for another couple years. One more really good high end player makes this team untouchable.

You can't get that trading Backes though which is about all the people who hate on trades ITT are willing to give up.

Do you think guys like Bergeron and Marchand want to play out their years with Halak or McIntyre in net? We are not one good C away from being untouchable regardless IMO but especially once you leave a gaping hole between the pipes with that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad