Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign Miami (OH) center Austin Czarnik

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Chiapet won't be here to make the selection, at 12 I think they will take Chabot or Carlo. Nick Roy would be a reach here but the little I have seen of him and the reports I have read I like his game.

If they bruins make the playoffs he will still be here, whether anyone likes it or not.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
There may be some good dman when the Bruins draft like Carlo and Jeremy Roy, but first round they should take the best player available regardless of postion, rounds 2-7 you can draft to fill needed areas. Depending where the Bruins draft there are some forwards I would love to see us get either Kyle Connor, or how about Paul Bittner, a big guy that can dominate the boards and skates well, pretty good scorer too.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
There may be some good dman when the Bruins draft like Carlo and Jeremy Roy, but first round they should take the best player available regardless of postion, rounds 2-7 you can draft to fill needed areas. Depending where the Bruins draft there are some forwards I would love to see us get either Kyle Connor, or how about Paul Bittner, a big guy that can dominate the boards and skates well, pretty good scorer too.

I think best player available is soooo overated after the first 3-5 picks. The odds of missing completely on a kid picked outside the top 5 is at least 33% so to csll any of these guys the best player available is a gamble.

If the pick is going to be a bubble guy anyhow then go with need so at least the guy has a chance to play.

Of course dmen take much longer to develop and our need 3-4 years from now might be different then it is today if kids like morrow and the swede pan out before then

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad