Confirmed with Link: Bruins sign Miami (OH) center Austin Czarnik

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
We brought in a small forward? Shocker. Hope he turns out, he looked OK the few times i caught them on TV. At 5'9 he has his work cut out for him in the pro game.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
With the big contracts coming up chia will need to back full the roster with inexpensive kids. Like seeing him being in these free agent prospects to fill out the pipeline

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
I don't remember where I heard it, but wasn't a member of the Bruins brass commenting about how this years collegiate FA class wasn't anything special?

And now we've signed like three of them?

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
An undersized play maker. Meh. Doesnt matter tho. These kind of signings have no risk. He is apparently a very skilled play maker. Could pan out who knows. I still say its a good signing just cause no risk with potential upside. He probably wasnt drafted cause he is tiny

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Literally zero downside to this move. Nice job by Chiarelli. Sometimes these kids pan out.

rcduthie77

Mar 31, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Pumped for this signing, Czarnik is highly thought of and was being heavily pursued so seeing him sign with the Bruins means he chose to come here!

All this kid has done is put up numbers, crafty, smart, speedy, and uber skilled.

Nice work by our Front Office.

tnt410

Nov 23, 2008
Hargrove, Hickman, Connolly and Carey were all brought in in the past month and are all at least 6'.

John Buccigross ‏@Buccigross 9m9 minutes ago

Austin Czarnik now a @NHLBruins officially. Small but fearless. Good hands & plays with anger. Teamed with B's @reillysmith18 at Miami #yoga

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Posted in Prospects thread as well but relevant from Pronman:

Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 21m21 minutes ago
With BOS getting NCAA FA Czarnik, IMO he becomes a top 10 prospect in their system. Skilled, smart, hard working player even if small.
10 retweets 7 favorites
Reply Retweet10 Favorite7
More

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Posted in Prospects thread as well but relevant from Pronman:

Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 21m21 minutes ago
With BOS getting NCAA FA Czarnik, IMO he becomes a top 10 prospect in their system. Skilled, smart, hard working player even if small.
10 retweets 7 favorites
Reply Retweet10 Favorite7
More

surprised he has time to tweet about hockey with all the twitter policing he does

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad