Post-Game Talk: Bruins score four, allow none, in an open practice at the Bell Centre

Player of the game?

• Total voters

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Whats your Benny Hill moment of the night?

3 on 0 with Habs tripping over each other

2 on 0 with Scrubco preferring to hit a Bruin into Price instead of covering anyone

Shaw managing his shot to hit the side wall from slot

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
As brutal as that game was, it's not just effort.

Boston is just flat out better. I hate to say that but it's true. They seem to be doing this more and more against us. They aren't the team they used to be. Pastarnak is just awesome against us.

They have more talent, distributed to 3 lines that we do. When we face these kinds of teams and they come out to play, it's apparent that we can't follow. Kotka was probably the best again tonight, you can see that he's able to keep his play at a high level even in these games: encouraging.

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Nobody feeds Weber any one-timers on the PP. It blows my mind.

And if Reilly doesn't understand why he keeps getting scratched ... should've kept Ouellet.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002

And if Reilly doesn't understand why he keeps getting scratched ... should've kept Ouellet.

teams are sitting next to Weber because MTL has no low play. They keep forcing the point shot

Jul 6, 2016
The coaching staff especially the head coach need to look in the mirror.

Sick of lame ass hockey like this.

I did not see CJ and coaching staff with skates and sticks....

Players should be motivated for that kind of games at any time.

Anyway. It is only ONE loss. Goals late at the end of a period and early at the start of another are killer goals.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

Yeah now it’s abundantly clear why Reilly was being scratched. He’s like Nate Beaulieu, just not AS dumb.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
After a few wins against the lowly Sens looks like the Habs mailed this one in and caved to Colby and the Bruins. :)

The Bruins were by far the better team and wanted it way more tonight. The Habs showed ZERO emotion and effort and deserved this loss.

Mete called back up. Juulsen sent down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad