Post-Game Talk: Bruins score four, allow none, in an open practice at the Bell Centre

Player of the game?

• Total voters

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm just saying Richer would've been that guy. He had all the tools to become a consistent 50+ guy. Unfortunately he had depression issues.

Like I said, a conversation for another time I guess.

To this day though, he had the best shot I've ever seen.
Oh, fair. Still pretty pathetic as a team... Richer, Kovalev and Koivu as your best forwards since the late 70s.

I'd say that if you were to make a list of the five best fowards since 1983 for every team, the Habs would be in the bottom five, with expansion teams like Colombus and Vegas... How sad.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
@zx81
On Lemieux
The problem is exactly there. This team has been so starved at forward talent in the past forty years that you are calling a guy like Lemieux a gamebreaker and to be honest, he might be one of the top ten game breaker this team has had in that forty year time frame... Which is f***ing sad.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Boston are a better team, plain and simple, even without some of their best players,

Who cares about beating Ottawa and Chicago, do we really think we stand a chance in the playoffs against Tampa or Toronto? Lol,

Anything can happen I guess?

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Cant believe that Rds cheerleader fan boy Pierre getting all mad cause the crowd was being too hard on the team and saying they didnt deserve the booing

Reactions: bluetib and Le Miz

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Prices fault. Cant win when your goalie doesnt score and cant stop 3 on 0s and 2 on 0s

“But Price makes $10.5 million!”

GM’s aren’t stupid. They can see what’s been going on with Price and this team. They’d take a shot on him if he was made available regardless of what this boards obsession with contracts is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->