Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XX - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
Line-up for tomorrow’s first game? All I’ve seen so far is this.

Lauko Merkulov Lysell

Talk about loaded with talent! Can’t imagine opposing teams are going to get much puck possession when these guys are on the ice!

Toporowski Beecher McLaughlin

Don’t know much about Top, but I could watch Beecher figure skate he’s so smooth and effortless.

Abate Hall Jeri-Leon

Strong line with grit. Should be able to dominate down low. Looking forward to seeing how Abate adjusts to pro game. Really hoping Hall turns the corner and has a huge year in Prov. Jeri-Leon likely fighting for an AHL two-way.

Excited to see how Poitras does - so young, but possibly a future top-6!

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Line-up for tomorrow’s first game? All I’ve seen so far is this.

Lauko Merkulov Lysell

Talk about loaded with talent! Can’t imagine opposing teams are going to get much puck possession when these guys are on the ice!

Toporowski Beecher McLaughlin

Don’t know much about Top, but I could watch Beecher figure skate he’s so smooth and effortless.

Abate Hall Jeri-Leon

Strong line with grit. Should be able to dominate down low. Looking forward to seeing how Abate adjusts to pro game. Really hoping Hall turns the corner and has a huge year in Prov. Jeri-Leon likely fighting for an AHL two-way.

Excited to see how Poitras does - so young, but possibly a future top-6!
Beecher at C please!

Last edited:

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Is there a scenario where this guy has a great year in Providence and makes Ullmark expendable? He had a nice run in Providence at the end of the year.
There is but the most likely scenario is he plays great in Maine and makes Kyle Keyser expendable

Reactions: BlackFrancis

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

Missing some forwards...

i'm a fan of james hardie as an invite. kid can score goals. surprised he wasn't drafted this
past year, thought his overall game and skating improved to the point where he was a legit
pro prospect. look forward to hearing observations from anyone that is watching.

Reactions: BlackFrancis

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Sens lineup here. Pinto and Sanderson are the big names. Ostapchuk was Lysell's linemate in Vancouver. The Bruins took Beecher 3 spots ahead of Pinto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad