Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIX - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I want a tie for 8th and then the all exciting play-in game Tuesday. Same with Sarnia in the OHL.

Those are the most exciting games.
Yes but I fear my heart can`t take that excitement Dom:) great time of year regardless, Happy Easter

Reactions: Kegs

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Yes but I fear my heart can`t take that excitement Dom:) great time of year regardless, Happy Easter
Happy Easter.

I have no personal feelings towards any of the teams. So I'd rather see how our prospects handle a big game, pressure filled situation. So I am hoping for both Sarnia and Vancouver have to go thru the play-in game. See how the boys handle it.

Reactions: Kegs

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Mcquaid needs his own reality tv show.

adam-mcquaid-boston-bruins.gif

Reactions: BBruins

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
There is a glitch somewhere in the WHL website they can't even figure out (I emailed them earlier)

While the standings show Vancouver in seventh spot, here the WHL shows them in eighth

WHL.PNG

The schedule even has them starting the playoffs against number one seed Everett. As do the Vancouver Giants themselves

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
There is a glitch somewhere in the WHL website they can't even figure out (I emailed them earlier)

While the standings show Vancouver in seventh spot, here the WHL shows them in eighth

View attachment 532096

The schedule even has them starting the playoffs against number one seed Everett. As do the Vancouver Giants themselves

There is also an article on the WHL home page stating that the Giants claimed 8th place for the playoffs.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Happy Easter.

I have no personal feelings towards any of the teams. So I'd rather see how our prospects handle a big game, pressure filled situation. So I am hoping for both Sarnia and Vancouver have to go thru the play-in game. See how the boys handle it.
you will get your wish in regards to Lysell and big games but in all honesty Dom, he and Zack Ostapchuk have literally put that team on their shoulders and got them into the playoffs, he`s been in do or die games for a few months now, gets an absolute ton of attention from opponents and still excels. Playoffs a different beast I don`t need to tell you, should be fun to watch how he does

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
How is that current crop of prospects not passing the eye test for you? Not only are they passing the eye test, but they all have the production to boot
For my part, I love this crop but wont truly believe what we're hearing until we see it in Black & Gold at the Garden. Thing is you have credibility as do the others providing reports, but its second hand for most of us. Additionally being cautiously optimistic with a pinch of skepticism is a way to protect from falling into a trap created by Black and Gold glasses we sometimes wear.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
How is that current crop of prospects not passing the eye test for you? Not only are they passing the eye test, but they all have the production to boot
For me it is what they do in the NHL. I'm excited about Merkulov but Koko looked good in the AHL, Beecher has a great combination of speed and size but does he become a Kuraly with an edge or an AHL vet who can't score at all.

Prospects are great, I would love to see Merkulov be good enough to replace Smith next year and Beecher Nosek but until that happens they are promising prospects, like Spooner and Koko and so many others who were overrated and never did anything.

That said, as much as I hate Sweeney, he has done a good job with this group of college free agent signings to make up for the picks he has dealt. Considering he seems to not be very enthusiastic on drafting CHL players this appears to be a way to keep the pipeline in decent shape and use the picks to fix his UFA mistakes.

Reactions: Gordoff

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
For my part, I love this crop but wont truly believe what we're hearing until we see it in Black & Gold at the Garden.

I feel more optimistic about the current crop ..

Would love to see a few from the newer crop able to cement a spot with the parent club vs DS needing to go out and sign UFAs

Feel confident about about Lysell, Lohrei.

Optimistic about Beecher, Kuntar, Merkulov, Callahan, Ahcan, Bussi, Jellvik. But need to see more/tested

Reactions: HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad