Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIII - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
What are the chances this kid skips Ohio? He seems like he could rock and roll in the AHL even now.

seems like more than a few NCAA prospects are tired of either not playing or playing an inconsistent schedule during Covid, maybe Lohrei`s decision will be based on where the situation stands in regards to Covid ?

I`m not one who feels rushing anyone is worth it and it feels like the B`s are in a bit of a position of luxury of not being depleted on the back end that they are forced to feed kids pro minutes they might not be ready for but that said, haven`t watched this kid other than highlights posted here, sure looks skinny, be nice to hear the kid hits the weight room before putting the jersey over his head for pro game #1

Reactions: veganbruin

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I want him to turn pro however as a consolation prize I would accept a move to a higher end hockey program, problem is does the higher end program feel it's worth it to rearrange your incoming class and scholarships for possibly only 1 year of Lohrei, If it's me I want at least a 2 year commitment from him and Boston.
If I'm Ohio State Lohrei now is a flight risk and I'm starting the full court press to keep him, get big time Alumni getting involved, increase his Scholarship, what ever it takes...

aguineapig

I want him to turn pro however as a consolation prize I would accept a move to a higher end hockey program, problem is does the higher end program feel it's worth it to rearrange your incoming class and scholarships for possibly only 1 year of Lohrei, If it's me I want at least a 2 year commitment from him and Boston.
If I'm Ohio State Lohrei now is a flight risk and I'm starting the full court press to keep him, get big time Alumni getting involved, increase his Scholarship, what ever it takes...
Chatting with … Matt Bartkowski
As the self appointed President of this former Buckeye Defenceman's Fan Club, perhaps I can have a talk with the young Mason and suggest there may be a quicker path to the big show. And as a roommate with Curtis Hall, he can share his books for his correspondence courses with Yale.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Friday night wrap
Pops 1 assist, Schmaltz 2 assist 4-0 win
Kuntar returns,started on the 4th line, 1 assist in a 7-1 destruction of UML
Minnesota Duluth embarrassed by Western Michigan 4-0, Olson-2

Big day tomorrow!

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH and CDJ

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Since @BruinsNetwork liked this message, I now know he is awake. And since it is your news, you can now inform Bruins fans of it!!! I just need to check with one more "source" before I chime in.

#PuttingAnthonyOnTheSpotIsFun

He loves the attention

Yes, but he doesn't pay attention because he's cheap :laugh:

Listen, I’ve been awake for a few hours now. My new toaster came in the mail and I’ve been playing with it— four-slot bad boy. Individual heat settings for each slot. Been making frozen waffles and Italian toast all afternoon.

All this cryptic talk makes me think Beecher is considering leaving Michigan and signing with the Bruins . . .

There may or may not be a tweet coming in the very near future on that.

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
Listen, I’ve been awake for a few hours now. My new toaster came in the mail and I’ve been playing with it— four-slot bad boy. Individual heat settings for each slot. Been making frozen waffles and Italian toast all afternoon.

There may or may not be a tweet coming in the very near future on that.

Beecher turning pro would rock extremely hard.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Jack Ahcan— as legit as any other prospect out there. He’s battling and keeping the play alive better than any other defender on the ice. Really impressive few games for him so far.

Vaakanainen continues to be hot and cold on a shift-to-shift basis.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Jack Ahcan— as legit as any other prospect out there. He’s battling and keeping the play alive better than any other defender on the ice. Really impressive few games for him so far.

Vaakanainen continues to be hot and cold on a shift-to-shift basis.
I won't lie I haven't been that impressed by Ahcan. I think Zech has been the best defender so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad