Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XII- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
What an absolute piece of trash. Hope the NHL steps in and does something. If not I hope he gets to play against Ryan Reaves in a preseason game

He did something absolutely terrible and disgusting. However he was 14 when it happened and while what he did was disturbing, he was young and it shouldn’t impact his career. Do I feel bad for him, no absolutely not at all, I feel terrible for the special needs child. However I don’t believe the kid should be losing his shot for what happened.

It was disgusting, but I’ve seen some very on par things happen in hockey/football locker rooms and frat houses. Doesn’t make it ok, but I’m sure there are plenty of current NHL players that have similar skeletons in their closet and it just hasn’t gone public.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Maybe this is old news in Boston country, but Oskar Steen's thighs :amazed:

Steen om omtalade låren: ”Shorts är ett problem”
b3f63447-9a72-4331-aa43-eedc51ff6dc6

Reactions: HustleB

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I went with Beecher as a prospect with a skill set who has yet to turn pro. Considered Uhro but I’m concerned about that concussion and it’s long range effect.
Nhlrumors.com is running a feature on the top three prospects for each team, recently featuring the Atlantic=Division. It has Boston with Studs #1, UV at #2, and Beecher at #3.

edit: intended to post this in the Prospect Poll. Oh, well.

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
caught the Victoria Grizzlies game Sunday evening, so good being back in a rink watching Junior Hockey (BCHL), was weird, they put a cap on # of fans permitted and I looked around and man did it look like I was one of maybe a handful of fans who wasn`t a scout then I read this and sure enough, didn`t recognize or see if any were B`s scouts. Sure enough I was right as this article came out today

So hard to give any of you any updates on possible prospects, one kid was noticeable, but no programs being sold so don`t know his first name but last name is Bateman, left shot D-man, tall kid, moved well but room for improvement, no clue if he`s a rook , overager or transfer from another league, as I said, no programs being sold and nobody was sitting within 20 yards of me to ask but sure is fun watching all these scouts with all their clip boards/notepads etc....

BCHL announces 32-game regular season

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
caught the Victoria Grizzlies game Sunday evening, so good being back in a rink watching Junior Hockey (BCHL), was weird, they put a cap on # of fans permitted and I looked around and man did it look like I was one of maybe a handful of fans who wasn`t a scout then I read this and sure enough, didn`t recognize or see if any were B`s scouts. Sure enough I was right as this article came out today

So hard to give any of you any updates on possible prospects, one kid was noticeable, but no programs being sold so don`t know his first name but last name is Bateman, left shot D-man, tall kid, moved well but room for improvement, no clue if he`s a rook , overager or transfer from another league, as I said, no programs being sold and nobody was sitting within 20 yards of me to ask but sure is fun watching all these scouts with all their clip boards/notepads etc....

BCHL announces 32-game regular season
Luke Bateman, huge dude on loan from the Seattle Thunderbirds.

PepeBostones

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2002
Bychkov on Russian National team

Karjala Tournament | stats.swehockey.se

Roman Bychkov represented Russian Nationals at Karjala Cup in Finland this weekend. Despite being the youngest team in the tournament Russia won all three games against, vs Finland 6-2, vs Sweden 2-1 and vs Chech 3-0.
Sweden, Finland and Czech had mostly senior players while Russian had basically their World Junior National team. Bychkov was the only Bruins prospect playing in the 4-team tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce