Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton
Vladar and Zboril are playing against team Sweden right now. It's 3-0 Sweden but can't say Vladar has been bad really. The Czechs are just being badly outplayed. He is rocking a Bruins mask though. Also Zboril leads the team with 3 assists in 3 games. Not sure what to make of that though. :laugh:

HiyaGeorgii

Apr 6, 2016
Vladar and Zboril are playing against team Sweden right now. It's 3-0 Sweden but can't say Vladar has been bad really. The Czechs are just being badly outplayed. He is rocking a Bruins mask though. Also Zboril leads the team with 3 assists in 3 games. Not sure what to make of that though. :laugh:

Only McAvoy looks impressive in this tournament. The other four have been meh.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Only McAvoy looks impressive in this tournament. The other four have been meh.

Lauzon getting zippo for ice time and Lingren, based solely on my viewing today was spectacular.

McAvoy made a tape to tape pass near the end of the second that his teammate tipped to another guy who went in on a breakaway but was stopped but to see that first pass McAvoy made without hesitation was unreal, you just can`t teach instinct

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Adam McQuaid looked great today too on the 3 on 5.

you even watch the game today? I get it, playing solid D ain`t sexy but Lindgren almost single handedly stopped the Canadians on that 5 on 3, absolute beast mode

did nothing flashy, did everything quietly and incredibly well

HiyaGeorgii

Apr 6, 2016
you even watch the game today? I get it, playing solid D ain`t sexy but Lindgren almost single handedly stopped the Canadians on that 5 on 3, absolute beast mode

did nothing flashy, did everything quietly and incredibly well

I've watched all the team USA games. He did have a great penalty kill. He played defense incredibly well, agreed. He was not the best player on team USA tonight however not by a longshot iMO.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
I've watched all the team USA games. He did have a great penalty kill. He played defense incredibly well, agreed. He was not the best player on team USA tonight however not by a longshot iMO.

Depends on how you feel about the US killing off two 5-3 for Canada, with him playing a major roll in both in what turned out to be a 3-1 game. His team officials obviously disagree with you.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I also thought Lindgren was outstanding today.

Best player in the game is certainly debatable but I don't think it's a crazy suggestion. He was a rock in his own end, and he has some O in his game. We're not seeing a ton of it here but at D-camp he showed a lot of good puck moving instincts... kind of like Carlo that way. Won't post big numbers but he makes smart plays and has the mobility and poise to make good plays that help generate team offense.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Subban was the #1 star in a 4-1 showdown with Hershey Saturday night.

With the win Providence moved past Hershey into 3rd place in the Atlantic, closing in on the leaders.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I also thought Lindgren was outstanding today.

Best player in the game is certainly debatable but I don't think it's a crazy suggestion. He was a rock in his own end, and he has some O in his game. We're not seeing a ton of it here but at D-camp he showed a lot of good puck moving instincts... kind of like Carlo that way. Won't post big numbers but he makes smart plays and has the mobility and poise to make good plays that help generate team offense.

Agreed. I think he and Carlo aren't going to be offensive production stars ala Krug, but they'll certainly contribute thanks in large part to their strong skating games and passing abilities. I think both he and Carlo have the upside of putting up solid tertiary point production ( 5ish goals, 25ish assists ) but I'd be remiss if I didn't add that their skating/passing games and high ice awareness makes me think that there's untapped offensive potential lurking in their games.

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
Man that literally brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing

Wow, what an impact Mr.B is making. Very impressive character. I sure hope the "B" will be for Bruins (and not just the "Bjork" it currently stands for) in the not too distant future. Can't have enough class kids like this in our organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad