Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Aside from even fighting for spots. The Bruins are going to add a lot of talent to the professional ranks next year.

Definite

- (D) McAvoy
- (D) Zboril
- (D) Lauzon
- (F) Senyshyn
- (F) Gabrielle

Probable

- (D) Johansson
- (F) Bjork
- (F) Fitzgerald
- (F) Forsbacka-Karlsson

Assuming only McAvoy goes straight to Boston. That's half a new defense and almost 2 forward lines for Providence.

Exciting possibilities a plenty. The numbers of players available may change some what at or leading up to the entry draft.

00BW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 14, 2012
Framingham, MA
Isn't Ryan Donato a sophomore? I don't see him coming out

He is and it would be shocking if he didn't do a full 4 years at Harvard like his old man. His brother Jack will be joining him at Harvard next year giving them 2 years to play together like they did at Dexter.

With the exception of Ryan, 4 of the top 5 scorers are seniors so this this is probably Harvard's best shot at a championship. They won the Beanpot for the first time since Ted was a player and they have a legit shot at the NCAA Div 1 title too.

If Ryan could just improve his speed the way Vatrano trained to improve his, he would be a superstar.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He is and it would be shocking if he didn't do a full 4 years at Harvard like his old man. His brother Jack will be joining him at Harvard next year giving them 2 years to play together like they did at Dexter.

With the exception of Ryan, 4 of the top 5 scorers are seniors so this this is probably Harvard's best shot at a championship. They won the Beanpot for the first time since Ted was a player and they have a legit shot at the NCAA Div 1 title too.

If Ryan could just improve his speed the way Vatrano trained to improve his, he would be a superstar.

Good stuff - speed or quickness improvement I'll take either but he's my pick as the most underrated prospect we have - people just don't see him enough

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
yes the future looks bright hopefully we see a new team in two years young and speedy

We are starting to see it start

All we get is Nylander & Marner shoved down our throats but I'll still take the duo of Marchand & Pastrnak

The leafs hit on the high single digit picks but not a lot outside of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad