Prospect Info: Bruins Prospect Thread Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I actually have my fingers crossed for traffic so I can soak it all in!

you won`t be disappointed, great listen as always, feel real spoiled that contributors like Dom still post here, less posting from Kirk but I understand why he has pretty much ceased posting. His blog is exceptional and not just due to it often being Bruin focused, lots of great material on other prospects/players too

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
listening to Kirk on Days of Y'Orr podcast- good stuff

Kirk very complimentary on Carlo and DeBrusk- good to know I'm not crazy in my assessements when the man agrees:handclap::clap::bow:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
BostonBruins.com – Zach Senyshyn arrived in Sault Ste. Marie three years ago to further his hockey career. But along the way he has done so much more than that.

Senyshyn fell in love with his adopted hometown and became engrained in the community, often joining his Soo Greyhounds teammates in volunteering at the local hospital and hospice center.

But the 19-year-old, who was drafted by the Bruins with the 15th overall pick last year, wanted to take things a step further.

After one of those visits to the local hospital, Senyshyn approached Soo Greyhounds Director of Public Relations and Hockey Administration, Gerry Liscumb Jr., about holding a charity event.
http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=886121

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
BostonBruins.com – Zach Senyshyn arrived in Sault Ste. Marie three years ago to further his hockey career. But along the way he has done so much more than that.

Senyshyn fell in love with his adopted hometown and became engrained in the community, often joining his Soo Greyhounds teammates in volunteering at the local hospital and hospice center.

But the 19-year-old, who was drafted by the Bruins with the 15th overall pick last year, wanted to take things a step further.

After one of those visits to the local hospital, Senyshyn approached Soo Greyhounds Director of Public Relations and Hockey Administration, Gerry Liscumb Jr., about holding a charity event.

great story, sounds like a kid who get`s it off the ice too, great story, thx Wally

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I'm curious why everyone seems to be so much higher on Carlo and Lauzon than Zboril?
What am I missing?

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa

This makes me like the kid a lot more, I value more than just being good at hockey to be a Bruin.

CDonns

Nov 28, 2015
MA
I'm curious why everyone seems to be so much higher on Carlo and Lauzon than Zboril?
What am I missing?

Zboril still has the most upside of the 3 but he was put in a more shut down role and didn't adjust as well as people would have liked.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Zboril still has the most upside of the 3 but he was put in a more shut down role and didn't adjust as well as people would have liked.

That's what I thought. Was wondering if there was separation between the three d drafted last year or if it was more of a where they were drafted thought process. Like if Zboril traded draft positions with either Carlo or Lauzon if people would be flipping their view.
Defensemen generally take some time, and patience, and Zboril generally looks pretty smooth to me.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Would be great to see Senyshyn get his chance at the limelight and showcase his speed and scoring. Dom was so right about him. I have followed him ever since and he has not disappointed to date. I trust his opinion over anyone else's on last years rankings and think the kid is going be special. Same for Lauzon, they are both great picks with the proper attitude, can't wait to see them prosper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad