Prospect Info: Bruins Prospect Thread Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
The fact it looks really bad right now doesn't mean it will look bad in 5 years. Those are prospect and nobody knows for sure how that will turn out. I know about Senyshyn not playing many prime minute last year and doing good with is limited time. The problem to me right now is he is playing prime minute and he is on the ice more or less twice as much as last year while his production is more or less exactly the same. Of course he would have been better if played with MCcann but MCcann would be a OHL superstar this year and any So's players would look better with him.

I think it was only the 2nd time I wrote on that subject, I don't hate Senyshyn, he as some upside but right now with his world class speed, great size, good shot, good hands, he still can't produce more than his average teamates. I just think if Senyshyn was drafted by the Habs and the Bruins drafted Barzal nobody here (maybe exept Dom) would even think about saying Senyshyn as a better start of the season than Barzal. Even as a Bruins fan for the last 25 years, I think it's always funny to see that.

I take everything into consideration including that this is Barzal's third year vs Senyshyn's second.

Making the transition to the WHL/OHL and third year development curve vs second year works the same way as it does in the NHL

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
I'm gonna give an 18 year old kid a few years to mature and grow prior to calling him a bad pick. Common sense.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
I take everything into consideration including that this is Barzal's third year vs Senyshyn's second.

Making the transition to the WHL/OHL and third year development curve vs second year works the same way as it does in the NHL

Agree, Barzal had one more year at this caliber to developp wich of course is not fair for comparaison. The way I see it, Senyshyn was really good last year in his rookie season playing secondary minutes and having arround 0,7 ppg. With the natural developpement curve plus more prime ice time (alot more) I taught it was a "gimmie" he'll be over a ppg player this year and right now he barely improve on what he did last year even with a tons more opportunity. Also a little scared he doesn't seem to fit with anyone on the lineup and even more when player like Speers start producing when toss off his line.

I know he can turn it arround, I know he was a project, but projects are projects because of the high risk attach to them. Senyshyn started the run after the others 2015 drafted, but was taken before some runner who where in front of him because it was believe he was now running faster than those guys and would/could shift them before the end of the race. Senyshyn more than any other 1st rounder need that developpement curve to stay at a good angle and right now it's not at where I would have hope.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Agree, Barzal had one more year at this caliber to developp wich of course is not fair for comparaison. The way I see it, Senyshyn was really good last year in his rookie season playing secondary minutes and having arround 0,7 ppg. With the natural developpement curve plus more prime ice time (alot more) I taught it was a "gimmie" he'll be over a ppg player this year and right now he barely improve on what he did last year even with a tons more opportunity. Also a little scared he doesn't seem to fit with anyone on the lineup and even more when player like Speers start producing when toss off his line.

I know he can turn it arround, I know he was a project, but projects are projects because of the high risk attach to them. Senyshyn started the run after the others 2015 drafted, but was taken before some runner who where in front of him because it was believe he was now running faster than those guys and would/could shift them before the end of the race. Senyshyn more than any other 1st rounder need that developpement curve to stay at a good angle and right now it's not at where I would have hope.

I agree with some of this, but also think the Soo are not very good this year. With better linemates AS would likely be putting up bigger numbers.

As you seem unwilling or unable to move this conversation to the thread it belongs in, here is Dom's great (IMO) take on the Barzal debate (from the all 2015 Prospects thread):

"Fair enough.

So here is my not so favorable response.

First off, I’ve offered my opinion on others many of times and people here have read it. It’s pre-draft where there is no hindsight and no favoritism. I do get asked by fans from other teams about their prospects as I do by Bruins fans about their prospects. I can never recall a Bruins fan asking me about another team’s prospect because frankly I don’t think they give a damn. Unless of course there was a trade. If you don’t recall me ever talking about it then I’ll leave it up to others to say whether you are missing out or not.

Secondly I don’t think Barzal got away. McDavid got away, Eichel got away, Hanifin got away, Strome got away. In fact anyone drafted above 13 got away. Barzal never got away because they simply chose not to draft him. And I totally agree with their assessment. But that’s just me.

I don’t mind having an honest debate and a going back and forth with someone who actually watches said players. But I won’t get into a debate about stats or posting stats without context to them. It’s time consuming and nor do I have the interest to get involved with such things.

I’ll give you an example of stats with context. All of last season I had to hear from people who never watched Alex DeBrincat play a game suggest that anyone could score playing with Connor McDavid. Well behold, yours truly gave a stat with context (and proof I might add) that DeBrincat’s production actually increased without McDavid. I know, shocker eh?

I also never compare the stats of two players who play in two different CHL leagues because they actually all play a different style believe it or not. For instance, Strome would have absolutely dominated the QMJHL who play a more offensive style than the OHL and Mitch Marner would have had a much more difficult time playing in the more physical WHL.

But I’ll bite this one time and I’ll compare Barzal to Senyshyn stats – with context.
Senyshyn 15GP 9G 3A 12PTS Last season through 15 games he had 4 goals and 4 assists through those 15 games. That’s a 125% increase in goals and 50% increase in points and a slight increase in assists. That comes with playing 21:40 in even strength ice time.

Matthew Barzal 10GP 4G 16A 20PTS. Last season through 10 games he had 4 goals and 7 assists. That’s a 45% increase in points 128% increase in assists with no increase in goals. That comes in playing 29:33 in even strength ice time per game.

So which player has the higher development curve right now? And take into consideration as well that this is Barzal’s 3rd WHL season vs Senyshyn’s 2nd OHL season. Even when you do consider that, the answer is still the same.

What hurts Senyshyn’s totals, and anyone watching would know this, is that he played with a natural right winger as his center to begin the season, one that didn’t score his first goal of the season until his 8th game. What saved Senyshyn is that he could create, and did, his own scoring chances. The last few games, Senyshyn has been playing with a natural center. What’s happened is that he’s gone from .6 goals per game to .75. That same center that Senyshyn started the year with has just one of his 7 assists since Senyshyn has been moved off his line.

Barzal is a terrific playmaker and set up guy. I will not deny that. But great (not elite) set up men need guys that can finish when finishing on their own is tough.
It’s open for debate, but I will argue that a guy who can score off those set ups while being able to create his own scoring chances is more valuable than a guy that can create but is reliant on someone else to do the finishing.

That, not to mention that Senyshyn fits the Bruins style better, is why I would take Senyshyn over Barzal and why the Bruins actually did take him over Barzal."

#EndTheStatWatch

BTW: We all heard all the so called “experts” laughing and ridiculing the Bruins picks. But I can say this because I’ve talked to many of them: many who thought the Bruins were crazy for picking Senyshyn are now saying “Maybe the Bruins were right all along”

dup7

Jul 5, 2006
Halifax, NS
From Sportsnet:

Makin' it rain

Great news for Zach Senyshyn (Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds), Jeremy Lauzon (Rouyn-Noranda Huskies) and Jake DeBrusk (Swift Current Broncos), three CHLers who signed entry-level deals with the Boston Bruins. Boston went big on the CHL at the draft last year and had already signed blueliners Jakub Zboril (Saint John Sea Dogs) and Brandon Carlo (Tri-City Americans) to their ELCs.

DeBrusk on the mend

Speaking of DeBrusk he’s itching to get back into the Broncos lineup after suffering a lower body injury after blocking a Joe Hicketts (property of Detroit) slap shot in a game against the Victoria Royals. He hopes to be cleared to return in a week or so and could be a gamechanger come WHL trade deadline time, too. It wouldn’t surprise me to see the Red Deer Rebels pull off a move to get him in the mix (and closer to home in the process).

DeBrusk changed a few things up in the off-season in anticipation of this year. He started to pay attention to nutrition after attending Bruins development camp and did a lot of sprint work to up his explosiveness. Bronco’s head coach Mark Lamb is using him in all situations and has given him big minutes every forward position as well. Interesting note: When dad Louie was playing with the Phoenix Coyotes, Jake played minor hockey with Jets prospect and Barrie Colts forward Brendan Lemieux and 2016 projected first-overall pick Auston Matthews.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Andres Bjork in Lowell this weekend for a pair of games

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
For all the crap we gave here to Jared Knight for a few years, Zack Phillips is just a steaming pile of dog crap compared to him. Dude can't even handle it in the minors. He's been BRUTAL. Now has 2 points in 12 games and is a MINUS 11. Yuck.

Meanwhile, Knight has 2 points in 16 games...but he's only a -2. :laugh:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
For all the crap we gave here to Jared Knight for a few years, Zack Phillips is just a steaming pile of dog crap compared to him. Dude can't even handle it in the minors. He's been BRUTAL. Now has 2 points in 12 games and is a MINUS 11. Yuck.

This is actually pretty funny because so much hype for both those players. Lessons we learn.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

I would say all the Knight stuff was from me and Joe. If you want to call us out for not knowing as much as you go for it. I'm here to learn make no bones hockey is my third sport knowledge wise.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
pretty sure phillips has been dealing with some weird foot injury for the majority of the year.. not making excuses but just putting that out there.. ive always wondered what would happen to knight because wasnt sweeney a big knight supporter? too bad he didnt pan out , i always had hoped him and spooner would come into the league together and stick

Stone Clode

Kicks him, stunner!!
Jun 1, 2010
Swansea, MA
I would say all the Knight stuff was from me and Joe. If you want to call us out for not knowing as much as you go for it. I'm here to learn make no bones hockey is my third sport knowledge wise.

Dan, where in my post did I ever call either one of you out? The only thing I said was that:

'for all the crap that we (being the collective 'we', this board) gave here to Jared Knight',

and proceeded to crap on Zack Phillips.

You and Joe have forgotten more about hockey than I'll probably ever know.

I just found it particularly funny how awful Zack Phillips has been.

And to the poster above, I know he's dealt with a foot issue this year. But I've been to a few Providence games already, and foot or not, he's been terrible. Many nights he's the worst player on the ice, and noticeably.

PsychoDad

Apr 20, 2007
Berlin
Everyone loves the chance to bring up Barzal. Get over it, B's didn't choose him and there are reasons why. :shakehead

Barzal, for being over a PPG, has 5 goals this season. and has 31 goals in 119 games. Senyshyn has 36 goals in 86 games. Barzal also has dealt with some injuries already in his young career.

Also, Bergeron was exactly 1.00 PPG in his junior career. Jeff Carter; just over a PPG at 1.04. Milan Lucic was a 0.65 PPG in juniors; I'd say he turned out alright. James Neal (0.93 PPG), Ryan O'Reilly (0.91 PPG), Scott Hartnell (0.99 PPG), Andrew Ladd (0.88 PPG); Shall I continue?

The main point being, who cares what you put up in juniors. I'm sure there are loads of players who were over a PPG in the CHL that never panned out. Instead of just stat watching, watch the player.

As for defenseman, scoring is the last thing that should be a go-to for how they're developing.

All I say is that while there was some solid argument last year about Senyshyn production justifying picking him high (limited minutes, great 5on5 per playing time output), this season he is the one to carry the load and he is at 0.75 PPG in his post draft year (for now, this is why I wrote he better turn it on). This absolutely should be a concern.

Also, I will go all the way and destroy every single one of your examples:
- Patrice Bergeron went straight to the NHL after his draft, and posted his 1.0 PPG in QMJHL in his pre-draft and only year there (and 4 games he played the year before). I'd say you'd have a very hard time arguing he would be below PPG in his post-draft season.
- Jeff Carter was over PPG in his pre-draft and post-draft years. While he did not exactly destroy it, his overall low 1.04 is a result of his first OHL season where he was 16. Again, Senyshyn is 0.75 in his post-draft year alone, without previous seasons.
- Milan Lucic is a terrible example because he is a completely different player with other qualities, and even he himself exploded to become a PPG player in his post draft season while destroying WHL on his way to Memorial Cup. I think we are safe to say this is not going to happen with Zachary this year.
- James Neal is a better example how it could turn out, I give you that, but even he had 0.88 PPG in his post-draft year, he was also one of the youngest players in the draft, 6 months younger than Zachary, it also can be a difference at such career stage
- Ryan O'Reilly is the same story as Bergeron. PPG in pre-draft year, straight to the NHL post-draft. Terrible example, nowhere close to the Senyshyn case
- Scott Hartnell... I don't even know what to say.. 1.32! PPG pre-draft year, straight to the NHL post-draft. Are you serious?
- Andrew Ladd was well over PPG pre-draft, also his first year, best rookie in his class. Led the league with +39.Took a huge nose dive in production in his post-draft year, thats true (but his complete team did too), and was basically an enforcer that year, having almost twice PIM time as the goons on his team.

So excuse me that none of your examples are anywhere close to be reassuring. High draft picks, especially the ones blessed with blazing speed and not iron fists are not supposed to post 0.75 post-draft. This is the only reason I brought up Barzal, because he actually delivers right now. I don't give a **** about him, I want Zachary to justify his draft position and not getting outscored on his team by a 17 year old rookie who isn't supposed to be picked before 3rd round right now.

Last edited:

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
It seems like Senyshyn's entire game is based on goals. Does he have anyone to feed him the puck? He might also be making a small adjustment to matching up against the better D guys in the OHL this year. It's too early to make judgments at any rate

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
All I say is that while there was some solid argument last year about Senyshyn production justifying picking him high (limited minutes, great 5on5 per playing time output), this season he is the one to carry the load and he is at 0.75 PPG in his post draft year (for now, this is why I wrote he better turn it on). This absolutely should be a concern.

Also, I will go all the way and destroy every single one of your examples:
- Patrice Bergeron went straight to the NHL after his draft, and posted his 1.0 PPG in QMJHL in his pre-draft and only year there (and 4 games he played the year before). I'd say you'd have a very hard time arguing he would be below PPG in his post-draft season.
- Jeff Carter was over PPG in his pre-draft and post-draft years. While he did not exactly destroy it, his overall low 1.04 is a result of his first OHL season where he was 16. Again, Senyshyn is 0.75 in his post-draft year alone, without previous seasons.
- Milan Lucic is a terrible example because he is a completely different player with other qualities, and even he himself exploded to become a PPG player in his post draft season while destroying WHL on his way to Memorial Cup. I think we are safe to say this is not going to happen with Zachary this year.
- James Neal is a better example how it could turn out, I give you that, but even he had 0.88 PPG in his post-draft year, he was also one of the youngest players in the draft, 6 months younger than Zachary, it also can be a difference at such career stage
- Ryan O'Reilly is the same story as Bergeron. PPG in pre-draft year, straight to the NHL post-draft. Terrible example, nowhere close to the Senyshyn case
- Scott Hartnell... I don't even know what to say.. 1.32! PPG pre-draft year, straight to the NHL post-draft. Are you serious?
- Andrew Ladd was well over PPG pre-draft, also his first year, best rookie in his class. Led the league with +39.Took a huge nose dive in production in his post-draft year, thats true (but his complete team did too), and was basically an enforcer that year, having almost twice PIM time as the goons on his team.

So excuse me that none of your examples are anywhere close to be reassuring. High draft picks, especially the ones blessed with blazing speed and not iron fists are not supposed to post 0.75 post-draft. This is the only reason I brought up Barzal, because he actually delivers right now. I don't give a **** about him, I want Zachary to justify his draft position and not getting outscored on his team by a 17 year old rookie who isn't supposed to be picked before 3rd round right now.

How many games have you watched him play live?

PsychoDad

Apr 20, 2007
Berlin
How many games have you watched him play live?

Oh that argument. Okay I am sorry, I do not have CHL live feed where I live.
So I just have to believe your eye test that Senyshyn, should he keep his production pace over the course of the season, will defy the stats of thousand of players before him and somehow turn out great?
I already said that it's too early into the season to judge, but if he is still around 0.7-0.8 PPG at the end of the season, around 5th on his team in points, without injury excuses - I will bet real money against your eye test that a player with such production will not make it big.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen

I couldn't care less about Phillips... but the fact is that Knight was another wasted high pick who was traded way too late.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
So I just have to believe your eye test that Senyshyn, should he keep his production pace over the course of the season, will defy the stats of thousand of players before him and somehow turn out great?
I already said that it's too early into the season to judge, but if he is still around 0.7-0.8 PPG at the end of the season, around 5th on his team in points, without injury excuses - I will bet real money against your eye test that a player with such production will not make it big.

:laugh:

You say that as if it's an afterthought. I can look at stats all day long too, but if someone I trust (Dom for example, or Kirk) has seen the kid multiple times, I will take their word over someone who hasn't seen them.

There is so much that happens away from the puck that even video is no substitute for live viewing, nevermind stat sheets.

PsychoDad

Apr 20, 2007
Berlin
:laugh:

You say that as if it's an afterthought. I can look at stats all day long too, but if someone I trust (Dom for example, or Kirk) has seen the kid multiple times, I will take their word over someone who hasn't seen them.

There is so much that happens away from the puck that even video is no substitute for live viewing, nevermind stat sheets.

Look, I don't want this guy to fail, why would I? All I'm saying - if he keeps his pace there is 99% chance he never will be a top6 player. This is simple empiric evidence. Also in case with Zboril, to a lesser degree - declining stats in junior, even for defensemen, are also never a good sign. A player gets a year older, more physically mature, older players graduate, weaker younger players come in - even without growing as a player you automatically should score more - this is a given.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Look, I don't want this guy to fail, why would I? All I'm saying - if he keeps his pace there is 99% chance he never will be a top6 player. This is simple empiric evidence. Also in case with Zboril, to a lesser degree - declining stats in junior, even for defensemen, are also never a good sign. A player gets a year older, more physically mature, older players graduate, weaker younger players come in - even without growing as a player you automatically should score more - this is a given.

You don't even mention the caliber of the team surrounding the player, which is a HUGE consideration. A player could very easily be on a stacked team and put up big numbers as an 18 yr old. The following year, the team could suck and the same kid could have worse numbers, but it might not indicate in any way what kind of year they are having or reflect their growth.

Why don't you and I just agree to disagree. You can read the score sheets and continue to make assumptions, and I will do everything in my power to either see these prospects live (or on video) myself or talk to people who have before I pre-judge the player.

PsychoDad

Apr 20, 2007
Berlin
You don't even mention the caliber of the team surrounding the player, which is a HUGE consideration. A player could very easily be on a stacked team and put up big numbers as an 18 yr old. The following year, the team could suck and the same kid could have worse numbers, but it might not indicate in any way what kind of year they are having or reflect their growth.

Why don't you and I just agree to disagree. You can read the score sheets and continue to make assumptions, and I will do everything in my power to either see these prospects live (or on video) myself or talk to people who have before I pre-judge the player.

You can take a lot of things into consideration but at the end of the day the stats are the stats. Senyshyns situation changed, he is asked to play top minutes and yet he is even behind Boris Katchouk in scoring on the Greyhounds and this dude is right now #65 skater on Craig Buttons draft ranking for 2016. I'm glad you guys are relaxed because you seem to have seen him play and I sure hope he pans out. But for now I remain skeptical.
Again, I know that systems change, circumstances change and there is always more to the story - but this is a junior league, not a pro league, the post-draft trajectory should only point one way.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya

Declining stats or flat stats are pretty much a terrible sign for any draft pick after their draft year. I pointed this out with Knight, the usual suspects chimed in with the same arguments ;).

Also, the argument the team sucks is actually a bad argument for Senyshyn. If the team is so bad and he is an offensive dynamo, he should get all the offensive TOI and put in situations to help the team. But instead, he is behind other players. Also, Top jr players tend to affect lower players point totals (See Knight and Kadri, or Mueller and Hamill). If the player is a top player, he will be leading the charge, not being affected by line mates.

My opinion of Senyshyn is simple, he's the classic boom/bust prospect. He's got all the tools to be a successful NHL player if can he put it together. Honestly speaking, he's a long term prospect 4-5 years.

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site

100 percent agree with you! I haven't seen him live, but I have seen many high end WHL prospects over the years. Some just have it and others don't. You should ALWAYS dominate against your peers if you are going to be special at the next level. Some dominant based on size or speed and even I know it won't translate to the next level. Like how do people getting paid to scout not see this stuff? It's insane some of the players that are taken with high expecations be so bad. So not even having one of those outlier skills (speed or strength) and STILL not being over a PPG as an 18 year old player just doesn't cut it for me. No matter how many years you've spend in the league or what your team looks like. If his team sucks he should be playing 30 mins a night and matching up against awful 15/16 year olds once and a while cause the opposing coach cant match all night. He should be able to capitalize on that match up?!? If he needs an elite playmaker is that something easy to find at the next level? Did we just draft Jonathon Cheechoo hoping we have Thornton in his prime 5 years from now?!? Excuses are just that cream always rises and right now his isn't.... Obviously he has some skill or character but it better get clicking sooner than later and I don't care if he has only had 3 months ....

This goes for any and all prospects. I know numbers aren't everything but Jesse Gabriel is easily becoming for favorite prospect the guy just motors and produces.

Somebody else brought up Versteeg as one guy who did it without dominiting junior. I remember watching Versteeg play defense for Red Deer that year. Not even his own junior team knew what to do with him. And if the upside we are looking for from mid of the first round picks is Versteeg we have another problem.

Moral of the story is maybe Senyshyn is a DMAN?!?

Last edited:

BigBadBruins63*

100 percent agree with you! I haven't seen him live, but I have seen many high end WHL prospects over the years. Some just have it and others don't. You should ALWAYS dominate against your peers if you are going to be special at the next level. Some dominant based on size or speed and even I know it won't translate to the next level. Like how do people getting paid to scout not see this stuff? It's insane some of the players that are taken with high expecations be so bad. So not even having one of those outlier skills (speed or strength) and STILL not being over a PPG as an 18 year old player just doesn't cut it for me. No matter how many years you've spend in the league or what your team looks like. If his team sucks he should be playing 30 mins a night and matching up against awful 15/16 year olds once and a while cause the opposing coach cant match all night. He should be able to capitalize on that match up?!? If he needs an elite playmaker is that something easy to find at the next level? Did we just draft Jonathon Cheechoo hoping we have Thornton in his prime 5 years from now?!? Excuses are just that cream always rises and right now his isn't.... Obviously he has some skill or character but it better get clicking sooner than later and I don't care if he has only had 3 months ....

This goes for any and all prospects. I know numbers aren't everything but Jesse Gabriel is easily becoming for favorite prospect the guy just motors and produces.

Somebody else brought up Versteeg as one guy who did it without dominiting junior. I remember watching Versteeg play defense for Red Deer that year. Not even his own junior team knew what to do with him. And if the upside we are looking for from mid of the first round picks is Versteeg we have another problem.

Moral of the story is maybe Senyshyn is a DMAN?!?

Uh, Senyshyn is a winger.....

?

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Declining stats or flat stats are pretty much a terrible sign for any draft pick after their draft year. I pointed this out with Knight, the usual suspects chimed in with the same arguments ;).

Also, the argument the team sucks is actually a bad argument for Senyshyn. If the team is so bad and he is an offensive dynamo, he should get all the offensive TOI and put in situations to help the team. But instead, he is behind other players. Also, Top jr players tend to affect lower players point totals (See Knight and Kadri, or Mueller and Hamill). If the player is a top player, he will be leading the charge, not being affected by line mates.

My opinion of Senyshyn is simple, he's the classic boom/bust prospect. He's got all the tools to be a successful NHL player if can he put it together. Honestly speaking, he's a long term prospect 4-5 years.

So why exactly is Bob McKenzie suggesting him as a real possibility to make the Canadian world junior team this year?

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012

I think it's not all about the numbers with senyshyn, at least as far as his NHL prospects are concerned. His plus tool is speed. If you are great skater and are adequate every where else, you can be a productive bottom 6 forward. I said it when he was drafted, best case he's a Chris kreider/max pacioretty clone, worst case he's dan paille. with other players its top 6 or bust. With SENYSHYN he has a skill set to translate up and down a lineup depending on his progression. he might be predicted to make the WJC roster simply based on his speed. That's a nice thing to have on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad