GDT: Bruins @ Panthers - Uncle Dale Wants Golf Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
The words that are coming out of Jagr's mouth.. It's incredible how positive he is after being around for so long. He truly loves hockey.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Well that was fun huh? lol

Before the game I was slightly draft pick > winning this game. But that was sweet! Giving the Bruins a devastating loss, sweet as sugar. :)
A little payback.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I love payback.

th

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Thank you cats fans from Long Island!!! You now have a soft spot in my heart.

PS with Torrey and Potvin involved with the organization we are practically family. Good luck next year.

crawz87

Mar 18, 2010
Pens fan here. I love how your team handled the big bad chokers. I love you all. Thanks for beating the Bruins. Good luck next year!

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Brutal icing call, tripping not called in front of the net.

The amount of people surprised by this:
Glad to see you saw that trip on Campbell by Bergeron to allow the screen by Krejci on Marchand goal. Just amazing the no calls these original 6 teams get against the Cats. They just had to give them a shot at winning and lose credibility.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
This was the greatest meaningless Panthers game I've ever seen. If we can't make the playoffs, out of every team in the league, I want the Bruins out too. Maybe they shouldn't have put that ad up for playoff tickets so early.

I hope the Sens get a point on Saturday and that likely does it for the B's.

Thanks for the kind words to all of you Sens, Isles, etc fans!

I'll be joining all of you Islanders fans on the playoff bandwagon next week :)

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
This was the greatest meaningless Panthers game I've ever seen. If we can't make the playoffs, out of every team in the league, I want the Bruins out too. Maybe they shouldn't have put that ad up for playoff tickets so early.

I hope the Sens get a point on Saturday and that likely does it for the B's.

Thanks for the kind words to all of you Sens, Isles, etc fans!

I'll be joining all of you Islanders fans on the playoff bandwagon next week :)

Same here. The Devils game is going to be a real damp squib.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Hey guys Tuukka Rask really cant handle pressure situations :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Also I love Petrovic but hes gotta learn to land a few of those punches... otherwise great game :handclap: :)
Lost the first minute but came back with about 5 hard jabs at the end that had McQuaid reeling. Petro is not going to go up against the Lucic's or other big heavyweights as he is a lean 206, but he can hold his own against guys 220 and under.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Awww man I'm happy. Cheering to hurt Boston just feels so good! I love the taste of revenge.

What a nice outcome today's game had on the playoffs. Good on Ottawa for the tear they went on; they deserve to be rewarded for it. That's how you end a season. To all you Sens fans dropping by, I hope you find success in the next game and the coming weeks! Good luck to the Islanders as well - go get 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad