GDT: Bruins @ Panthers - Uncle Dale Wants Golf Buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Seeing Boston lose tonight, I don't know, for a "meaningless" game I'm kinda pumped for this one.

I'll admit. I'm bitter as hell. Forget the draft, I want this game. time to return Boston the favor.

I want Jagr To Kick some Bruins Ass.

I want a Barky Hatter

Uncle Dale wants to play golf with Chiarelli. He wants to steal some. players.

Grrrr down with Boston!

Last edited by a moderator:

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I want a Barky Hatter

V8Sxy7O.gif

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Man... I don't know why but now it has finally hit me. Only two more games and the 2014-2015 season is over. For me, it was extremely fun. It had lows for sure, but overall I'm happy with their progress and optimistic for the future.

No more Barkov hatter predictions. I used to hate that at first, but now it makes me feel sad. I'm going to miss this season with you guys. :cry:

I'll repeat what I said in the draft thread. I hope the Panthers beat the Bruins. And I hope the Sens get into the playoffs. If the Bruins clinch because they beat us tomorrow I will be pretty sad.

Anyway. It has been a good year. I don't post much, but I lurk a lot. I'm leaning towards buying season tickets for the first time next season.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
You guys have many thousands of fans North of the border tonight !

Go Cats !

How about this..

Florida beats Boston in regulation tonight and in return Sens fans help defend non-traditional hockey markets South of the border (ie Florida) against the ignorant portion of the population North of the border from now on.

Do we have a deal?

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
A win over the Bruins and a Sens win over the Rangers would be so excellent despite the Panthers winning doesn't do much for themselves. I'm so tired of Bruins fans degrading our team when they' will only be a single number of points ahead of us in the end. With that being said, I'd want nothing more than them to just miss the playofs.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Just heard Uncle Denis say that Gallant publicly said that the team checked out (duh) both games over the weekend and it is unacceptable.

Denis sounded mad he was all like :rant::rant: on the radio.

Jan 19, 2006
Glad that Luongo is in net for this one.

The game against New Jersey is meaningless.

Tonight is about pride.

Boston comes in thinking they are the better team and they expect will push the Panthers around the ice for three periods.

Will the Panthers come out like predators, hungry to feast on Boston's playoff hopes, or kittens?

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
How about this..

Florida beats Boston in regulation tonight and in return Sens fans help defend non-traditional hockey markets South of the border (ie Florida) against the ignorant portion of the population North of the border from now on.

Do we have a deal?

Deal, but you also have to send me all the soft-shelled crabs.

Just win baby !! F the B's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad