Proposal: Bruins Off-Season Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
Kinkaid is the best choice. Right age, hard working contender that is hungry to get a starting job. His Numbers are solid

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
What's wrong with McIntyre?

Imo he deserves another look.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

I've agreed with Sweeney on what he's done so far this off-season.

I agreed with his protected list.

Cassidy earned his spot as head coach and adding Dean is only going to make that crew stronger.

I liked the Acciari signing.

I'm all aboard with the Vaakanainen pick. (Don't know about the rest, but he's earned the benefit of doubt)

...I still want to see an area of concern addressed this season. I want something to get excited about this year. And long-term Pasta.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Cassidy earned his spot as head coach and adding Dean is only going to make that crew stronger.

I'm all aboard with the Vaakanainen pick. (Don't know about the rest, but he's earned the benefit of doubt)

...I still want to see an area of concern addressed this season. I want something to get excited about this year. And long-term Pasta.

MMB, what do you think about a Radulov-like contract for one year of Kovalchuk on Krejci's LW?

Anyone else familiar enough with Kovalchuk's contract and status to give some insight onto how he may look as a short-term LW top six winger for Krejci?

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
MMB, what do you think about a Radulov-like contract for one year of Kovalchuk on Krejci's LW?

Anyone else familiar enough with Kovalchuk's contract and status to give some insight onto how he may look as a short-term LW top six winger for Krejci?

Just one night with ***** ***********. Where anything went as long as it wasn't too-too weird. And I'd get to keep the video.

It's a lovely daydream, isn't it?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

agreed, I don`t require Sweeney to make a huge splash, but he stated clearly he needed and wanted to add depth to the lineup, fingers crossed that depth isn`t the Iginla-type of a signing.

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
What's wrong with McIntyre?

Imo he deserves another look.

I'm on board with Zane having a shot at the backup role. He got tossed into the mix a bit early last year, I think with protected starts to begin the season he can gain confidence and take that backup role.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Considering Rask had groin surgery in May I'd play the beejeepers outta Dobby, Zane and Malcolm in camp and preseason.

May the best # 2 win.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
What are thoughts on Justin Williams as scoring depth? I've got a feeling with him like I had with Peverly before they traded for him in 11.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Guy can still score at 35. Good playoff stats. Would he go for one year a la Moore?

I'd think he's looking at 2 or 3 years. Saw on Dreger's twitter he's a hot commodity.

Also saw LeBrun say we are contenders for Daley, which I don't know if that was just speculation by us before or not.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Guy can still score at 35. Good playoff stats. Would he go for one year a la Moore?

If you were him, would you?

He's got to be looking for 2-3 years and big money. And some team is gonna bite the hook. Feels just like the Backes signing to me. I'd love to have him as a deadline acquisition at some point, but hard no for me as a FA signing.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Need to get creative and move Belesky. Offer Beleskey and a 2nd to Vegas for a fourth.

Dump Hayes or waive. Trade Spooner.

Resign Pasta. Sign Shattenkirk and Boyle.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Unless Sweeney decides to trade K.Miller or McQuaid, then go with what you have on D. Don't add a UFA unless it's a cheap one for #7D.

Sweeney should focus on the real need: a top-6 W to play with either Krejci or Bergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad