Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose to Sens: Oh, we've got trouble. We're in terrible, terrible trouble.

radmcfad

Apr 19, 2006
The Bruins vs. Sens game last night was a demonstration of how the Bruins likely would do in a playoff series against Montreal except the Habs have better goaltending and a slightly better defense. The B's would most likely be toast, even with Krejci and Connolly back. An upset, however, would keep a smile on my face until October.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
we all have varying thresholds I suppose.

If I offended you, I apologize. I was not aware that that term was offensive. Excuse my ignorance...I am an old guy...I aint so up with young speak.

Now....let's get back to bashing the Bruins.

Not arguing here, but just saying for an old guy using the word "hater", the language reminds me of teenager speak and internet memes, if anything. It's not really offensive, just doesn't sound like something an 'old guy' would say. For more reference, know your meme.

Anyways, back on topic, not specifically addressed at this post, but in general, concerning any player at this point. I think at this stage, absolutely no one is untouchable. There are obviously guys that it would take well over their market value to acquire, but if trading anyone on this team makes us better off long term, I think we have to explore that option.

Do I trust our current GM to make these moves? I'm not sure anymore, and I'm leaning towards no, but in order to acquire someone of value via trade, we need to give to get. Perhaps our GM could trick another into making a bad deal (ie. trading a bunch of secondary players and prospects for an impact player *cough cough sounds familiar*), but a GM under pressure tends to make mistakes, and our GM seems to be hitting the threshold now.

Changes are coming, one way or another.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad