Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose to Sens: Oh, we've got trouble. We're in terrible, terrible trouble.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
We need to win this game, Rask has bailed us out so many times in the past, lets put another 2 past Hammond and seal it.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Annnddd here's to hoping that Smith is gone this summer if he can't show a proper pulse for the rest of the regular season.

iiBruins17*

Call up Morrow and sit Bart's pansy ass. If Campbell plays over Spooner in the playoffs, I'm gonna lose my ****ing mind

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Florida up by 2 after 2 against Detroit. Could be seen as a good or bad thing TBH.

Johnny Postman

Nov 24, 2004
Hudson, NH
Taking the optimistic view point, if the Bruins somehow manage to win this game and the score in FLA holds they are only two points out of third.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
For all the Looch haterz out there. Why do you think Spooner and Pasta are playing with such confidence and at a high level? Simple, Milan Lucic. I wonder what our stubborn azz coach is going to do when David K is ready to play. I'd sit Smith or Campbell..

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
Yes ,Rask is struggling tonight but we wouldn't be in a playoff spot without him.

Tukka has been no different then the team this year very inconsistent. He's been up but he has also been very down.

All I am saying as a guy who has seen a lot of Hab games. Carey Price wins games for his team on a nightly basis.

Montreal is a 6-8 team with out him.

Rask has not been consistent at all this year. Go through his stats from October to December.

Not saying he's not a good goalie but he has not been as spectacular through the year as ppl make it seem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad