Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose 4-3 in Triple OT

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
If you follow Fluto on Twitter, you'll read that Julien is rolling multiple lines mixed with all kinds of players in various alternate roles. My guess is he's (Julien's) keeping people guessing and not tipping his hand.

Nah, he's trying to make Fluto's head explode. ;)

TimmytheTank

Nov 13, 2008
Just posted this in the injury thread, but figured I'd put it here too for visibility.

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 18m
Nathan Horton out on the ice practicing with the Bruins at the United Center. Good sign #BruinsTalk

98.5 The Sports Hub ‏@985TheSportsHub 6m
Horton skates with @NHLBruins, splits time w/ Seguin on 1st line. Soderberg skates with 3rd line: http://cbsloc.al/13H65mz #StanleyCup

Well that makes me feel better!

Afam*

Just posted this in the injury thread, but figured I'd put it here too for visibility.

Nathan Horton out on the ice practicing with the Bruins at the United Center. Good sign #BruinsTalk

Horton skates with @NHLBruins, splits time w/ Seguin on 1st line. Soderberg skates with 3rd line: http://cbsloc.al/13H65mz #StanleyCup

Marc Bertrand just mentioned it on felger and Mazz. Free the Yeti.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I say let Horton sit out one more and rest. You know damn well that if he plays tomorrow he is going to be targeted. Let him sit, get a few more days of healing, and hopefully it won't be on the minds of people as much by then either, and he won't be targeted as much.

Even better, if he sits and some other kids get chances (Yeti...?) and we win without him, then it will be even better when we re-inject him. ;)

Last edited:

nitric

German Engineering
May 23, 2011
Rhode Island

Love it. Thanks for sharing

Afam*

My lines

Lucic Krejci Seguin
Marchand bergy Jagr
Paillie Kelly soderberg
Thornton pevs daugvins( Caron)

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
That shoulder injury explains his soft play in our end last game. I'm not particularly sure that's a plus to the team going forward. They'll target him without remorse, and those board battles are going to be a nightmare for him.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
I kinda want to hold Horton out to see how Seguin does with the 1st line, especially if Horton is hurting bad and could use the extra days for rest. Also, I want Soderberg to play well so that if Horton does come back Claude will scratch Daugavins and play Soderberg

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
I say let Horton sit out one more and rest. You know damn well that if he plays tomorrow he is going to be targeted. Let him sit, get a few more days of healing, and hopefully it won't be on the minds of people as much by then either, and he won't be targeted as much.

Even better, if he sits and some other kids get chances (Yeti...?) and we win without him, then it will be even better when we re-inject him. ;)

+1 (did i do that right?)

although anytime he does come back he'll be sure to be targeted, and targeted early to cut us down to 11 or even 10 forwards. don't want an 80% Nate out there.

Love the re-inject part. ;) So he was getting poked before every game in the playoffs. Why didn't Murph give us a heads up on that?

Salud!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
+1 (did i do that right?)

although anytime he does come back he'll be sure to be targeted, and targeted early to cut us down to 11 or even 10 forwards. don't want an 80% Nate out there.

Love the re-inject part. ;) So he was getting poked before every game in the playoffs. Why didn't Murph give us a heads up on that?

Salud!

Yeah, we see enough of that in the regular season.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
If Soderberg plays well and then we get Horton back, it could really be the boost our bottom 6 needs. I feel much better about Soderberg generating offense with Seguin on line 3 than any of the other options.

Afam*

I just saw the highlights of the daugvins miscue on Sportsnet central . Wow. That is a goal. Serious question how does an Nhl player miss an open net like that? On another note soderberg would have buried that puck in the back of the net.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
lol far far too much is being made about Daugs screwing that up . I have seen many a better player than daugs make the same type of error. He obviously overthinked it ahead of time and had it in his head Crawford would get over so he would pull it back over. Im not a huge daugs fan but ive seen david krejci do something not too different once and I am a huge fan of him.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
I kinda want to hold Horton out to see how Seguin does with the 1st line, especially if Horton is hurting bad and could use the extra days for rest. Also, I want Soderberg to play well so that if Horton does come back Claude will scratch Daugavins and play Soderberg
Your wishes wouldn't be so bad if it was the regular season but having Campbell already out we need every top 10 forward we have in there if possible.

Ogrim

Oct 11, 2012
Stockholm
I just saw the highlights of the daugvins miscue on Sportsnet central . Wow. That is a goal. Serious question how does an Nhl player miss an open net like that? On another note soderberg would have buried that puck in the back of the net.

Maybe the Soviet union took his left eye as a child like they did on Söderberg. :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad