Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose 4-3 in Triple OT

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
I'm out of it today.. I am like heart broken.. I know it is just one game and am still very confident but just losing the way we did.. Yes we did get out played but still I thought we had the game with a two goal advantage.. Tho I don't know why I am thinking a 2 goal advantage means we should automatically win the game when we saw our team allow quite a few teams to come back in games this season..

I hope our boys don't feel like were feeling lol.. I feel sorry for them having to wait it out in errrrrr Chicago all the way to Saturday to play the next game after last night..

As for the people turning on Krug I don't get it.. Krug is the man yes he made a couple mistakes like ummm everyone makes mistakes.. I don't think it was his fault we lost last night so.. Common.. The whole team lost last night like Rask said.. Just not their night.. I think we really need to come out in game two and bang bodies hard!!!! Like put a couple of their players in the dressing room for repairs.. They were taking runs at our guys and I think it worked for them.

Tuukkaraski

Mar 25, 2013
It could have been anyones game, but the Hawks certainly played better in my opinion. Now that the B's have a better idea of what they are up against, they can make the proper adjustments. Heres to a win for Sat. night.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
I hope we can pull this off. I really do. I just dont see it happening if Horton is out. We were essentially a one line team all playoffs with key moment contributions from Bergy's line. Now we dont know how the first line will do with Seguin (i know we all hope he breaks out), and the 3rd/4th are just black holes. Against a team this good and deep its gonna be a real challenge to win 4.

I am not quitting on them, just merely giving my opinion on the series. I will never quit on this team.

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
I saw Dropkick Murphy's last night...good guys, bigger Bruins fans than I imagined. They had the game on in the venue. Im exhausted.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Chicago is a great team...Bruins are also.

I am betting B's have more heart and will win Sat.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Is there anyone really shocked that a rookie defenseman made an error? It's not the only terrible decision he's made,it's just the one that ended up in the net. Stick with him is what I'd do. Play a little safer but he has to play his game.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I had a bad feeling that we weren't gonna come out with the win last night. We had so so so many chances to end it and just kept getting that little bounce in the hawks favour. It just seemed to me that I was just spending time waiting for the hawks to score. I'm not saying the B's didn't play well with the exception of Kelly and Krug had an off night but the bounces just weren't going our way. Hopefully, the boys can rebound from this I'm sure exhausting and brutal ot loss. I'm also very very hopeful that Horts isn't hurt too bad.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Chicago is a great team...Bruins are also.

I am betting B's have more heart and will win Sat.

Ladyfan we gotta win honey.. We must bring that trophy home, back to the Boston community who has been through so much.. I am sure our Coach is well aware at what needs to be changed and adjusted to counter some of what they did last night.. Tho I also think it was the unfamiliarity of playing them that may have showed some complacency in there play..

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
I'm out of it today.. I am like heart broken.. I know it is just one game and am still very confident but just losing the way we did.. Yes we did get out played but still I thought we had the game with a two goal advantage.. Tho I don't know why I am thinking a 2 goal advantage means we should automatically win the game when we saw our team allow quite a few teams to come back in games this season..

Said this last night,... it's the first loss we've experienced in 6 games. Takes a bit of getting used to again; certainly tastes bad. But someone also said last night that a loss might have been needed to get the guys back on their collective horses again. They let off the gas last night in the 3rd and allowed the game to get away from. They didn't do that all through the Pittsburgh series.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
It actually says something about how good Krug is going to be that he did not looked overmatched until the Final.

He played very well in the 1st and 2nd, it was in the 3rd that he got messed up. But the whole team, other than Rask, didn't play well in the 3rd.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Said this last night,... it's the first loss we've experienced in 6 games. Takes a bit of getting used to again; certainly tastes bad. But someone also said last night that a loss might have been needed to get the guys back on their collective horses again. They let off the gas last night in the 3rd and allowed the game to get away from. They didn't do that all through the Pittsburgh series.

Agreed.. I don't know about you but I noticed that they took some runs at our guys that were a bit on the dirty side.. Their forcheck was like overly aggressive..Like maybe even trying to injure some? Maybe I am going to far. Well I hope we do the same thing back to them..

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
You win some and you lose some, the Bruins had their chances, many many chances, but could not capitalize. They will be fine, it hurts playing such a long game only to come out on the short end of the stick.

Need a win Saturday.

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
Agreed.. I don't know about you but I noticed that they took some runs at our guys that were a bit on the dirty side.. Their forcheck was like overly aggressive..Like maybe even trying to injure some? Maybe I am going to far. Well I hope we do the same thing back to them..

Well hell yes, they probably took some runs at the Bruins, it's the Finals, everyone's got to expect that. But honestly, I didn't really see anything particularly dirty. Just two teams, especially the B's, which didn't play their best defensive 60-minutes,... and then there was OT.

Chicago scored more goals against the Bruins last night than Pittsburgh did in the whole series; and yet Rask was still stellar. So, what does that tell us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad