Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs (Thursday, April 3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
There is 0 reason to care as a Leafs fan. They have already missed the post season due to their 8 game choke. Even if they tank the rest of the way, the draft pick barely improves.

We are at the absolutely worse point a season can come to, where winning or losing means essentially nothing either way.

Personally, I hope the win because why else am I following these bums? They may as well go out on a "high" note.

All we can hope for is next year management is cleared out 100% and we can get some real people involved who actually care about building a team that can win instead of just barely making the playoffs.

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
I need to figure out if I want to put myself through the possibility of torture or just take the safe bet and watch the blue jays game. Bleh who am I kidding I know I'm going to be flipping to it if I end up watching the jays.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
If Leafs beat Boston and CBJ loses in regulation I'll care again. Maybe.

Right now I feel almost nothing.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Hoping that we win. I doubt Carlyle will be changing the D pairing and allow Gardiner/ Rielly to play like puck movers. If we did that, we would've performed much better in the previous eight games.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
If Leafs beat Boston and CBJ loses in regulation I'll care again. Maybe.

Right now I feel almost nothing.

Pretty much sums it up.

I will most definitely NOT get my hopes up with this team.... that's a damn good way to get disappointed.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Oh we'll win, afterall we are driving for 9th. If we ever get to a must win game and we are in, well that's the game we lose even if it was against the Marlies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Can't see any way they win tonight but it wouldn't surprise me if they ran the table after this one.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Well Iginla didn't play for us last night and you guys will likely also be facing Johnson as opposed to Rask

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
The Bruins looked like they were channeling their inner Leaf last night on that winning goal.

Who knew Chara and Franson could look so similar?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
The Leafs should be prepared for an angry group tonight after last night's debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad