GDT: Bruins@Leafs 7PM CBC HNIC - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I generally like Gardiner and defend him, but he can really piss you off when he has games where he struggles. It's like the Bruins are in his head now. Some awful giveaways tonight, including one that cost the team.

Reactions: Azazel

Melo Meds

Jul 30, 2018
Problem with Zaitsev is when he isn't playing solid defensively he's pretty useless since his offense is non existent. At least Gardiner can contribute offensively.

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
I can handle the Leafs being s**t
I can handle no playoffs
I can handle a rebuild
I can handle s**t refs

I can't handle the utter stupidity that is the Leafs management and their obvious blindness towards Zaits. Trade him + a middle prospect for a 7th rounder. Please.

33% of our D can't make a decision
I wonder what Zaits WAR is.

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
I actuallly (very very rarely) think we are playing amazing hockey, yet no matter what we do, the Bruins just score.

Well, what can you do. sometimes I just hate hockey, because it's not fair.

Tonight, It's just not.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
brutally soft on the puck on dump-ins. Wow. Just make a f***ing play... this soft half play stuff is why we are a likely candidate for a first round exit.

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
This team has 0 chances to advance in second round if Gardiner is still on the roster.. Guy was and will always be an idiot with a loser mentality..

Reactions: kb

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
you guys think this season our D is bad next season its gonna be

Rielly Zaitsev
Dermott Oz
xxx Holl
xxx

Dubas needs to get off of his ass and work on the D

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
lol i hope we come out and win the third period. although history suggests we'll just get pummeled even further.

would be nice for matthews to score a goal and nylander to make his way onto the scoreboard.

Reactions: Melo Meds

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Gardiner, Zaitsev, Kadri, marleau and nylanderreally suck defensively. We need to seriously consider an upgrade on defense. Salvage value on kadri and trade him. He has been the 2nd biggest disappointment this season for the leafs.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I can handle the Leafs being s**t
I can handle no playoffs
I can handle a rebuild
I can handle s**t refs

I can't handle the utter stupidity that is the Leafs management and their obvious blindness towards Zaits. Trade him + a middle prospect for a 7th rounder. Please.

33% of our D can't make a decision
I wonder what Zaits WAR is.

You don’t think they want to get rid of him? There are no takers right now

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Refs put away the whistles once it was 2-2. Lots of interference and tripping by the Bruins. Gardiner ane Zaitsev have been bad tonight and Hutch needs to make a save or two from time to time

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
upload_2019-1-12_20-54-37.png

11-4 HD scoring chances.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Problem with Zaitsev is when he isn't playing solid defensively he's pretty useless since his offense is non existent. At least Gardiner can contribute offensively.
Bigger issue is that he's the worst partner on the team. So not only does he make his own bad plays, but he consistently stresses his partner with bad passes (like the second goal) and rarely making himself a decent option.

Reactions: Melo Meds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad