GDT: Bruins@Leafs 7PM CBC HNIC - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Marner was asking for 9mil after getting 70 pts?!?!?!?!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Finnish your Czech

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Holy cr@p this reffing is getting way to obvious.

Zaitsev is hit in the numbers by a B with speed, ends up being a goal, boarding is an easy call.

Chara hooks Kaps leg, puts him off balance and then pushes him to the ice, hooking or roughing would have been an easy call.

Marner and Tavares have a 2 on one, Marner has the puck, the trailing B "falls" B takes Tavares down, that is aneasy interference PIM.

Lindholm s hooked down off a face off, hooking or interference is an easy call

These are not ticky tacky calls, these are blatant easy right in your face normal calls.

For F sake's when will this biased reffing cr@p end?

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
Have we been below .500 since Andersen went down? Like wow man, incredible how good he’s been and how much he means to this team

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
If that’s true and dubas could of locked up marner at $9m for 8 years and said no he’s gonna regret it

I’m pretty sure marner will end up taking this deal. He’s not getting more than Kucherov and I don’t see marner being the type to f*** the team over

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
Ok done our fine dining out, and watching now. How do our boys look? Hard to watch right now, Kypreos makes me want to throw up my dinner.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Was dubas supposed to keep our backup goalies that needed waivers...?
He didn't need to waive them. I don't know why they thought Sparks was the guy to go with. This was all very predictable. He's been in the minors for 8 years for a reason

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Marner is gunna **** us.

It's a f***ing JOKE from the management that they couldn't ice a competent D and really make a run for the cup this season before matthews, marner, kapanen all needed new contracts

so we basically hope (not think or be confident) that our D-men will be good enough come playoff time and then pay big money to matthews and marner

brilliant strategy there by the management

Reactions: AllHeartNoSkill

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
They’ve already explained this, based on Boston’s cap structure Pasternak knew he wasn’t getting more than Marchand
So the leafs have to pay all of their players far more money that Boston because Marchand is under a good contract?
Sure. If that's the way it really works, then it is the precise reason why the leafs won't be elite in the future. We simply won't be able to compete with other teams if they're all allowed to sign their players under good contracts for "reasons", and we aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad