GDT: Bruins@Leafs 7PM CBC HNIC - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Kind of childish to not negotiate during the season lol. Just talk it through.

Anyone know how Pickard is doing?

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I see a .886 on the season and a .842 on the night, what am I supposed to be looking at here
Maybe look at him since he's been a leaf since that's what we're discussing. Solid cherry pick.

But he hasn't been great tonight. I can get behind that. BUt he's a #3

This is on Dubas. He managed to take a strength of ours (backup golatending) and turn it into a weakness

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
why was nylander laughing and giggling with bruins players during a hockey game god dammit, they are supposed to be rivals

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Way to lackluster in the corners in the d zone. That was so f***ing soft. The last 2 Boston goals were garbage.

I hope they can win this. What a piss off once again. Still one period but I f***ing hate Boston. It shouldn't even be close right now, and were f***ing down.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Zaitsev and Gardiner have been absolute tire fires the second the Bruins decided to hit them.

Cant have D men like this. Trade this off season. Our forwards are legit. Centers are real.

We have half D corp... Zaits and Gards always making plays NO TOP team ever makes.

Gards letting a Bruin beside the goalie by 2 meteres??

Zaits weak pass to noone?

This isnt year 1 of our rebuild FFS

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
What the f*** happened to zaitsev from his rookie season??!?! He makes marincin look like Paul Coffey

NightTrain1

Oct 20, 2013
Hutch not doing so well, but I really cant hold too much against the guy because he is literally just being thrown in there as a stop gap. Overall I think he has held his own but is letting in goals I guess we should expect that he would.

However, on a much more important front. WHAT THE HELL Zaitsev and Gardiner. Toronto should be a playoff threat against most teams, but they definitely are not in that top4 group yet with those two eating up huge minutes. A huge amount of our problems seem to start with one of those two unable to successfully clear a puck or handle a puck against our back boards. Hutch maybe shouldnt have let in one or two, but the plays should never have even started in the first place.

On the other side, Matthews looks a lot better tonight.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Meh... Boston has had our number all year and is in the leafs heads. But I still think we're a better team. If we had Andersen, I'd give us a slight edge. But playing our 3rd string goalie? It most certainly wouldn't be easy.

JGuardz

Dec 22, 2009
Maybe look at him since he's been a leaf since that's what we're discussing. Solid cherry pick.

But he hasn't been great tonight. I can get behind that. BUt he's a #3

This is on Dubas. He managed to take a strength of ours (backup golatending) and turn it into a weakness

Was dubas supposed to keep our backup goalies that needed waivers...?

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Gardiner, Zaitsev, Kadri, marleau and nylanderreally suck defensively. We need to seriously consider an upgrade on defense. Salvage value on kadri and trade him. He has been the 2nd biggest disappointment this season for the leafs.

Nylander is overpaid for what he brings atm

Leafsfan13

Feb 13, 2018
If that’s true and dubas could of locked up marner at $9m for 8 years and said no he’s gonna regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad