GDT: Bruins@Leafs 3PM CBC/SN Round1 Game6

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB34KNH

Apr 11, 2019
I don’t have any confidence that the leafs pp can score a goal, or that our pk can stop the Pastrnak line.

So if the leafs stay out of the box they have a chance.
'
OUR PP is PROBABLY AS GOOD AS THE BRUINS.

Babcock is just a f***ing idiot and refuses to play our PP1 Unit more than 40 seconds.

Reactions: ponder

beleaf101

Aug 9, 2009
5 on 5 we are better. Special teams we suck. Our 12th forward and our 6th d took dumb penalties

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
We can win this if we stay out of the box. Special teams have been shit for us all playoffs, and all year really.

Bruins keep their top PP out the whole time, Babs pulls our top unit after 45 seconds. That needs to change if we get any more PPs.

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
Do you people just keep saying “we can’t win in Boston” until we eventually lose so you can say “I told you so” and pretend like you have a clue for 15 minutes

Pretty much. I actually believe there is less pressure when you are playing away and we've definitely looked better(and not just in these playoffs but regular season too if i'm not mistaken)..Maybe it's because at home the crowd is on your side and you're trying to be perfect(because you don't want to disappoint) and you start making plays you usually would not(instead of just naturally playing your game without overthinking).

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Maybe Freddy can get all the weak goals out of his system today.
Can’t let in any softies on Tuesday

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Hard to see either team going beyond the 2nd round. One relies entirely on special teams to have a chance, the other can't spell special teams.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The PK letting us down. Ennis really wrecked the momentum we had with his useless little call so deep in the ozone.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Was Chara's penalty actually delay of game? I missed it but I saw the Boston coaches holding the puck on the bench

Yes. It went over the glass from the corner and landed in the bench.

Where it lands doesn’t matter. It still went over the glass.

Now, if it went directly into the bench, that’s different

Now the “hold” and the “trip” the Leafs got were just in no way penalties

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Did Cherry just call Marner the "golden boy" sarcastically? Doesn't this guy hate the Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad