GDT: Bruins@Leafs 3PM CBC/SN Round1 Game6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Can we fire DJ Smith during the intermission?

Our PK is awful

It's not like the PP is great. All they've been doing is passing back to Rielly and letting him shoot, like he's McCabe or something. How about setting up something closer to the net? :oops:

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Was Chara's penalty actually delay of game? I missed it but I saw the Boston coaches holding the puck on the bench
I think the determination was that it passed over the glass before landing in the bench. Happens sometime. But I have no idea if that's actually true.

Honestly, given how our PK looks and the tendency of referees to even things up, I'd almost rather we don't get any more PPs.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I agree with Cherry... I like Marner, but he seems to cheat a lot on the PK. Both goals, he made it too easy for Boston.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Offence is going. Goaltending is going.

Defence and PK and PP need to get their heads out of their asses.

2-1 was the score last game and we could just have them shut it down now ffs.

Reactions: crump

weems

Jul 3, 2008
It's stupid. Like when we needed to tie it in Game 4 and he was putting out ****ing Marleau and Ennis with Andersen pulled. Like sod off Babs. Play your best guys, PLEASE!

The funny part is it got outright exposed in this very game.

The other team did the exact opposite thing and converted two times in which our team wouldn't have even had our best players out there.

Sounds optimal to play Marleau and Kapanen as much time on the PP as Matthews/Tavares/Marner.

You cant do things like this and expect to beat the better teams in the league.

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
Keep taking penalties....we will get far like this

Not even blaming refs today, started well then stupid penalties

yeah the penalties were out fault. ennis got carried away after that rielly goal and committed a stupid penalty.
we've had 2 powerplays as well, people need to stop using the officiating as an excuse.
we got completely outplayed in that period after that rielly goal.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Team needs to flip the switch and start wanting this game. Show some urgency like the start of the game and get it moving.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
The Leafs have clearly had the jump tonight, not the Bruins. The penalties turned it around. After all these years of being in hockey he still doesn't have a clue about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->