GDT: Bruins@Leafs 3PM CBC/SN Round1 Game6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Leafs have two PP's in the first period and both times the #1 unit gets pulled off the ice with only playing 1 minute of it or less.

Boston gets two PP's that period.

First one whistle gets blown around 55 second mark of it but they leave out top unit and score. If that was us, Babcock would have definitely made a line change.

Second Boston PP the first unit plays almost 1:30 of it and converts.

I'm sorry but in big games like this you cant give up edges like that if you want to beat good teams.

It's stupid. Like when we needed to tie it in Game 4 and he was putting out f***ing Marleau and Ennis with Andersen pulled. Like sod off Babs. Play your best guys, PLEASE!

Reactions: WilliamNylander

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I don’t have any confidence that the leafs pp can score a goal, or that our pk can stop the Pastrnak line.

So if the leafs stay out of the box they have a chance.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Andy made some nice saves... but he can't let that second one in... and their penalty kill has been awful. Stay out of the ****ing box.

I hope the Refs put away the whistle. Leafs are the better 5 on 5 team. Their special teams suck in this game so far.
Big saves, bad goals

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Ovechkin
Stamkos
Laine
Bossy
Pastrnak
Capitals
Bruins
Lightening
So on so on so on
Etc etc etc
Success
Success
Success

One thing in common
All winners
All winning power plays
How ?
Why ?

All off wing positioned players !!!!!!
Al keep their best players on as much as possible !!!!

Get it !!
Simple simple simple !!!!

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
First pp unit only gets 60 seconds.
Hyman can’t win draws on the pk.
Marleau ? Give me a break.

Result?
Losing.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Can't see many teams ever getting through the first round with a negative penalty differential and a PK operating at 55%. It's the only reason Boston is even in the f***ing series.

Reactions: glue and Gallagbi

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
It's stupid. Like when we needed to tie it in Game 4 and he was putting out ****ing Marleau and Ennis with Andersen pulled. Like sod off Babs. Play your best guys, PLEASE!
The best guys came off the ice in Game 4. People really need to pay more attention before complaining

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Was Chara's penalty actually delay of game? I missed it but I saw the Boston coaches holding the puck on the bench

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
People *****ing about the officiating need to give their head a shake. Both teams have had 2 penalties thus far, it's Toronto's own fault that their powerplay is an botched abortion. Score 2 like Boston did and it's a 3-2 game.

Other people *****ing about Anderson need to give their head a shake. He is THE ONLY REASON Toronto is even in the position they are in.
The calls against us were bs, the calls for us were a high stick and delay of game as black and white as they come

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Leafs are unbelievably good at ES and they turned up to play today. Came out gunning hard and then the refs started calling penalties and our ****ing special teams came on. 0/2 on the PP, 0/2 on the PK. We can hang wiht anyone in the league and are a cup quality team at evens, but our special teams are atrocious. This series could be locked up if we could kill penalties or didn't suck our own momentum away with **** powerplays.

Freddy is standing on his head today and the boys have turned up to play, so I still think we're winning today, but we gotta stop shooting ourselves in the foot. Special teams need to get going real quick if we want to keep playing spring hockey.

Amazing how one decision not to fire the PP coach midseason is gonna cost us Huge.

This one is on BABS. He was pissed a month ago and yelled at him on the bench.

He is f***ing fired if we lose tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad