The most unsurprising answer in the history of ever :laugh:

This is no surprise from:
The Always Classy Patrice Bergeron!

upload_2018-12-19_18-5-24.png
upload_2018-12-19_18-5-43.png

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
I'm holding out on getting my Bergeron jersey until he officially gets the C. I've been waiting for a couple years now. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Reactions: FanSince72

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I'm holding out on getting my Bergeron jersey until he officially gets the C. I've been waiting for a couple years now. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.
My guess is Z has two more years after this one. Perhaps 1 more, but I think two based on how he is playing now.
Then Bergy will get it. Bergy has a lot of hard miles on his body. Him playing 20 years I think would be amazing.
I just hope he stays a Bruin for life. Pretty difficult these days for a player to stay with one team. It will probably come down to when his skills are dropping off, and if he values himself way above what the B's feel he is worth.
I think he will give the B's every chance to keep him, but the dynamics of the team will play a huge role.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
My guess is Z has two more years after this one. Perhaps 1 more, but I think two based on how he is playing now.
Then Bergy will get it. Bergy has a lot of hard miles on his body. Him playing 20 years I think would be amazing.
I just hope he stays a Bruin for life. Pretty difficult these days for a player to stay with one team. It will probably come down to when his skills are dropping off, and if he values himself way above what the B's feel he is worth.
I think he will give the B's every chance to keep him, but the dynamics of the team will play a huge role.

I could see Z being the guy that hands over the C to Bergeron in his last year with the team.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
second to Bobby Orr . I am not sure how to
give him a bigger compliment
For sure. I'm only 28, so I have to rely on my old mans stories about the guy to get a full grasp on how good he actually was. Well, that and YouTube.

My Dad talks about Patrice in a similar fashion to the GOAT.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
For sure. I'm only 28, so I have to rely on my old mans stories about the guy to get a full grasp on how good he actually was. Well, that and YouTube.

My Dad talks about Patrice in a similar fashion to the GOAT.

Bergy is a great player, but nope not even close as the impact that Mr Orr was on the ice. Off the ice yes.

And this is not by any means a knock on Bergy or your dad. Bobby Orr was and still is a legend

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Bergy is a great player, but nope not even close as the impact that Mr Orr was on the ice. Off the ice yes.

And this is not by any means a knock on Bergy or your dad. Bobby Orr was and still is a legend
I absolutely agree. He's definitely not the player Orr was, haha. He talks about him as a person more so than a talent. Orr was arguably the greatest player of all time, haha.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

sleepyh

Jun 29, 2007
Brattleboro
Has there ever been a better 3 zone player? Of course it’s difficult to compare his impact to Orr, especially with Orr’s legendary status, but has had an enormous impact on the game. And mostly after coming back from a serious concussion. Bergeron may very well also be a legend.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Off topic but 5 orr's beats any 5 players of any era, hands down. Who said that - none other than legendary Bruin - Milt Schmidt

Looking forward to seeing Bergy back. We survived it, thank god

Reactions: Zillah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: