Bruins injury thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Man, this is great news. Having Chara, Miller and potentially Bergeron back around the same time will be huge.

Adding a player or two via trade would get me seriously fired up for a run, though.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Man, this is great news. Having Chara, Miller and potentially Bergeron back around the same time will be huge.

Adding a player or two via trade would get me seriously fired up for a run, though.
Agreed .Possitive news all around . Seems like ages since we have seen anything close to a complete lineup . We’ve weathered the storm pretty well .

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
A huge sigh of relief....it sounds very positive. Maybe we will get to see what our real Bruins look like as a group in the new year!

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
From what I see there Bergeron looked great.Not a doubt in my mind he will be back after xmas after watching him there.

The real test is when he starts to board battle and take real hits since it was a rib injury. I wonder if they'll make him play with a flak jacket at first to be on the safe side.

Reactions: BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The real test is when he starts to board battle and take real hits since it was a rib injury. I wonder if they'll make him play with a flak jacket at first to be on the safe side.

I agree but if it was lingering no way he is cutting them corners as sharp as that.But your right that will be the real test.Not sure about the flak but might be good idea for a bit.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Here are the updates on the Bruins’ many injuries - The Boston Globe

David Backes, sewn up below his nose to the middle of his cheek, avoided serious injury when Coyotes defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson’s skate caught him high on Tuesday.
The veteran forward, playful with his language, reported absorbing a “sharp apparatus near my moneymaker.”
“A few [stitches] inside, a few outside,” he said. “No worse for wear. Could have been a lot worse.”
Would any eventual scarring impact a modeling contract?
“That was voided shortly after birth, unfortunately,” Backes said. “Been married for 10 years; she still loves me. My daughter’s a little bit scared of it, but I told her it’ll heal in time.”

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad