Bruins injury thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He should sit out. Just too make sure. If he gets drilled and doesn't bounce back, he could be lost for the year or longer. Whats one game?? I mean your talking about a guys long term health here.

I understand the concern, but if he says he’s ok and he’s cleared, he plays. It’s not a pain threshold or anything. Either he feels ok or there’s sometimes off and he sits.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I understand the concern, but if he says he’s ok and he’s cleared, he plays. It’s not a pain threshold or anything. Either he feels ok or there’s sometimes off and he sits.

Symptoms may not even appear for days from a concussion and with Charlie just coming back from one and being taken out of the game not even 24 hrs earlier with symptoms. Id sit him without question.

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Symptoms may not even appear for days from a concussion and with Charlie just coming back from one and being taken out of the game not even 24 hrs earlier with symptoms. Id sit him without question.

So we sit anyone who gets hit for 24 hours. No questions asked.

Reactions: Devonator

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
hopefully just the wind knocked out of him.
if he misses tonite i will be worried.

he was my first star last nite until the cheapshot

Reactions: TCB

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
If Bergeron is out for the season... oof. Don't even want to think about it, but damn, I didn't think it would be this serious.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
If Bergeron is out for the season... oof. Don't even want to think about it, but damn, I didn't think it would be this serious.
Where are you seeing that

Nevermind i went back a few pages lol

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
You see it all the time in sports.Shea Weber of Montreal waited months. .How many times you see a player in a sport during off season seem like they are on track and just before season starts they get surgery and the fan is like that should have been done 2 months ago so would of been ready for training camp .Its very common.

Thanks for the explanation friend..Makes picture alot clearer.. We're just fans and sometimes fans like me have all the answers or all the questions..I guess it's just being so darn passionate over the Bruins..

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Flew with the team last night. Will be checked out this morning and then again pregame.

Hey Wally, I guess we'll take that as good news..Wally, do you expect Hyman will recieve a suspension for the hit?? I understand it's so tough predicting stuff like that..I'm gonna say one game just to send a message But I dont believe Hyman got a reputation for dirty hits or a dirty player..I rarely watch games that Bruins dont play but see every Bruin game..Cheers and hope all is well on your end..

Reactions: Gee Wally

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Any updates when Chara or Bergeron could return?

Chara is odd because the rumor is he feels OK but they want to give him time before he skates?

I would have to guess at around two weeks or about a week after we see him take a solo skate around Warrior Arena.

Bergeron isn't even to where we know if it will be possible to come back.

So it's still the question of IF for Bergeron, about a week and a half before he is reevaluated.

I think they want to see if the bone is knitting at all without plates/screws and then we will get a time table from there.

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
4 Weeks for Bergeron to get re-evaluated is this Friday, Chara would be re-evaluated on Wednesday. Thats assuming the 4 week time frame is held. So well hear on both players a return time frame probably around Monday at the latest Id assume?

If Bergeron cant sneak in a few healthy seasons he can hit 1000 points, Hes getting closer and closer. Would love to see him hit some milestones like that to cement his already rock solid legacy. If he plays the second half of this season hell hit 1000 games, (pretty close).

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad